Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

See, thought so. Very slight, almost unnoticeable difference: you turn that O at the end into a 'ou' while we just say 'o'. But that doesn't matter, maybe *you* don't, we'll see either way.:pinkbow:

*says it to self very sloooooowly* WHAT. DAPAK. xD I have to work on that, must work on that. xD

And also, I think we elongate that 'a' a bit more than you do. I just crushed you, didn't I? xD

I don't know, maybe. xD I've never heard you say it, never heard D say the name, so I wouldn't have a clue xDDD Neh, not really crushed per se, because no matter how it's pronounced it's the same name xDDD But I AM more afraid of saying it now. xDD Or I could just give it no effort at all, and say it in my plain accent, which wouldn't matter either. But I want to get it right, you know :mikacool::naughty:

I don't know' date=' maybe. xD I've never heard you say it, never heard D say the name, so I wouldn't have a clue xDDD Neh, not really crushed per se, because no matter how it's pronounced it's the same name xDDD But I AM more afraid of saying it now. xDD Or I could just give it no effort at all, and say it in my plain accent, which wouldn't matter either. But I want to get it right, you know :mikacool::naughty:[/color']

No, no D, no Croatian guy, no cheating. If you want to do it our way, you have to promise to try on your own. Again: longer a, o at the end is short and read only as 'o'. Remember, 'Write as you speak, read how it is written'. I know. xD

No, no D, no Croatian guy, no cheating. If you want to do it our way, you have to promise to try on your own. Again: longer a, o at the end is short and read only as 'o'. Remember, 'Write as you speak, read how it is written'. I know. xD

Ugh, fine xD No cheating, I promise :teehee: But I'm probably never going to get it right, english has so many dipthongs as it is xD I'm used to that xD

Ugh' date=' fine xD No cheating, I promise :teehee: But I'm probably never going to get it right, english has so many dipthongs as it is xD I'm used to that xD [/color']

Good.:pinkbow: You never know until you try and I have faith in you. c:

Anyway, I must leave you now, I have a big test test tomorrow and I'll have only a few hours of sleep. Oh well. Goodnight peeps.:bye:

Good.:pinkbow: You never know until you try and I have faith in you. c:

Anyway, I must leave you now, I have a big test test tomorrow and I'll have only a few hours of sleep. Oh well. Goodnight peeps.:bye:

Aw, well I am trying as we type and I sound... well it sounds more correct but at the same time it sounds so WRONG xDDD

Okay, you should really get sleep of course :pinkbow: I'll see you tomorrow, I think :teehee:

I just discovered tonight that there was two Mika songs I've never heard before. Granted, they were covers, but honestly!! I thought inc weed all my bases during my first 2 months of obsession!! I'm disappointed in myself!!