Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

Inc weed? **I thought I had covered all my bases

:roftl: xD

I just discovered tonight that there was two Mika songs I've never heard before. Granted, they were covers, but honestly!! I thought inc weed all my bases during my first 2 months of obsession!! I'm disappointed in myself!!

Which ones? Feels like I'm discovering new ones all the time :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:roftl: xD

Which ones? Feels like I'm discovering new ones all the time :aah:

Sh*t. Can't remember names. One was French with a girl with a reay high voice as the other was called Standing in The Way Of Control or something like that. XD Im pretty sure those are the last two ice never heard, but jeez!! That scared me!!

Sh*t. Can't remember names. One was French with a girl with a reay high voice as the other was called Standing in The Way Of Control or something like that. XD Im pretty sure those are the last two ice never heard, but jeez!! That scared me!!

Don't blame you, suck at names too :aah: I've heard the last one but not the first, at least it doesn't ring a bell :aah: I'm impressed you've heard all, just found out he has a song called Animated, I feel like a bad fan xD

Don't blame you, suck at names too :aah: I've heard the last one but not the first, at least it doesn't ring a bell :aah: I'm impressed you've heard all, just found out he has a song called Animated, I feel like a bad fan xD

DaFuq. He does?!?!? Okay. I suck.

Okay I don't now for sure, a website told me so. But I can't find the song, so you don't suck :mf_rosetinted:

Liars liars pants for hires!!!! There ha so be somewhere with a total collection of all his music, released and not.

I'm watching the hunger games , AGAIN :teehee:

Yes and btw ,

Lizzy Borden had and ax

Gave her mother 40 wacks

Once she'd seen what she had done

She gave her father 41

It's a great movie :teehee:

And I have no idea what you wrote :aah: