Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

I can't really help feeling bad' date=' I think my ultimate problem is wishing people would open up to me when that will never happen. :tears: and really? Shurlawk as a mermaid?! I need a picture! Some alternate reality that is! XD[/quote']

Aww.:tears: Always know this. I will always open up to you. Just as long as you open up to me. And yes!! I'll show a pic of my rough draft on paper when I get home. I need to paint the picture on my wall still. I think Jawns tail will be green and Shurlawks will be pink.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Aww.:tears: Always know this. I will always open up to you. Just as long as you open up to me. And yes!! I'll show a pic of my rough draft on paper when I get home. I need to paint the picture on my wall still. I think Jawns tail will be green and Shurlawks will be pink.

:hug: I'm generally an emotionally open person, but I never was before I joined MFC. I'm not even kidding when I say this place sincerely changed a person. :aah: and yes, show me!! I'm trying my best to stay on as long as I can, but my dad might demand his phone back at any minute :aah: xD

:hug: I'm generally an emotionally open person' date=' but I never was before I joined MFC. I'm not even kidding when I say this place sincerely changed a person. :aah: and yes, show me!! I'm trying my best to stay on as long as I can, but my dad might demand his phone back at any minute :aah: xD[/quote']

It does. When I joined, I hadn't spoken a word in 3 weeks because of school problems. Situation solved after I got here. XD I don't talk much, but don't refuse anymore. My battery is almost dead and I'm going to be on stage in a few minutes, so if I leave. That's why. XD

It does. When I joined, I hadn't spoken a word in 3 weeks because of school problems. Situation solved after I got here. XD I don't talk much, but don't refuse anymore. My battery is almost dead and I'm going to be on stage in a few minutes, so if I leave. That's why. XD

I still don't really talk. :aah: because it makes me feel slightly guilty and 100% awkward. :aah: actually I was thinking of testing myself, to see how long I could go without saying anything :naughty: But more importantly when I got here I met people I would do almost anything for. It's special. XD

I still don't really talk. :aah: because it makes me feel slightly guilty and 100% awkward. :aah: actually I was thinking of testing myself' date=' to see how long I could go without saying anything :naughty: But more importantly when I got here I met people I would do almost anything for. It's special. XD[/quote']

I always feel like everything I say is too obnoxious. And MDC is a great place. I'm just sad my family doesn't approve.

I always feel like everything I say is too obnoxious. And MDC is a great place. I'm just sad my family doesn't approve.

I don't want to prejudge what I say, or anything like that, but even on here it feels like I try way too hard and I feel awkward :aah: my family doesn't exactly approve either, but they don't actively disapprove so I take what I can get :aah:

I don't want to prejudge what I say' date=' or anything like that, but even on here it feels like I try way too hard and I feel awkward :aah: my family doesn't exactly approve either, but they don't actively disapprove so I take what I can get :aah:[/quote']

But does yours think everyone is rapists?

Yay! :teehee:

Oh lucky you' date=' my mom hates spending money on me :aah: especially shopping xD[/quote']

Sounds like my dad. :aah: He yells at me for getting little ceasars pizza and hes like "DO YOU THINK WE'RE MADE OF MONEY?!?!?!?!" And im like dad, its 5 dollars for a large pizza, chill. :mikacool:

No' date=' but they think all of you are terrorists and/or gay. :naughty:[/quote']

Well, I never leave my room so I'm not a terrorist. And I'm pregnant, so as far as I know, I'm not gay. :aah:

Sounds like my dad. :aah: He yells at me for getting little ceasars pizza and hes like "DO YOU THINK WE'RE MADE OF MONEY?!?!?!?!" And im like dad, its 5 dollars for a large pizza, chill. :mikacool:

Sounds like my family. :mf_rosetinted:

they are just idiots. :sneaky2:

[YOUTUBE]vW1hv37imjw&feature[/YOUTUBE]

omfg, my first love from SP.. :tears::wub2:

Vh1 is my life, I'd seriously burn them down if they stopped airing it.

Oh god, that one's beautiful. :wub2: I think Chasing Cars is my favourite, however. Just something about the lyrics, I don't know.

[YOUTUBE]GwTXwJg6_VE[/YOUTUBE] And then there's this..