• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This is for you Xenia btw :mf_rosetinted:

tumblr_mdbf6kzK8f1qh7q38o1_500.jpg

MUST. NOT. EXPLODE.

ERUIHUIO4HIOPJTOHZJU4O5ŠKI9TZP45ZUJTOHZJ45IOŠJKTŠ4580ZUT970HUPROŠ3IGHJŠOĆ3RQGRPFOMJREDFĆOPKJROFHZ78RGBCVFMJPDECĆPOJDIOPFGTR67893Z7R'UŠ3P4OTHJNUIERGBFIPEROŠFJHRFGVBZUDIM,CFŠEČPŽRP4EIŠFOERNHFRBGUZREGFHIŠPEROGJPRTIGHJEORUGTHZ

I read part of it in Spanish before I gave up on that xD

Congratulations' date=' not even I get everything c: really? How so? :pinkbow:

The Spanish or the book?

What else is new? c: Because I will make you pay and there's nothing you can do about it.

:pinkbow:

NO.:mikacool: You need:

200g of cooking chocolate

400g of flour

100g of sugar

200g of margarine

2 eggs

1 vanilla sugar

A tea spoon of baking powder

A pinch of salt

First you cut the chocolate to tiny pieces, chips (and no, you can't grate it or put it in a blender or anything because it HAS to be chopped) and leave it somewhere. Then you combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Then you put the sugar, margarine and vanilla sugar in another bowl and mix them. After that you add the eggs and mix it more and then add the flour mixture and mix that too. When you're done with that, you add the chocolate and knead the dough. You then form cookies and put them in a heated oven at 200º for about 15 minutes, more or less, depending on your oven.

And then you take them out and eat.:pinkbow:

You know, I haven't had homemade cookies since 2 years ago at my aunt's. YOU MADE ME HUNGRIER THAN I ALREADY WAS :aah:

:teehee:

I'm pretty bored guys,forgive me :aah:

I'm always supposed to be working, whether it's for school or for my job, but I always end up here :mf_rosetinted:

you're not alone... :aah: i'm just speaking english alone in here :roftl:

In what language do you speak usually? :pinkbow: felt like asking you :teehee:

you're not alone... :aah: i'm just speaking english alone in here :roftl:

Poor you. That would be like me speaking German all alone here in my house as my parents don't know it at all,I know some. If I did french though they would...might be even better than me.(never paid attention to french at school so :L)

MUST. NOT. EXPLODE.

ERUIHUIO4HIOPJTOHZJU4O5ŠKI9TZP45ZUJTOHZJ45IOŠJKTŠ4580ZUT970HUPROŠ3IGHJŠOĆ3RQGRPFOMJREDFĆOPKJROFHZ78RGBCVFMJPDECĆPOJDIOPFGTR67893Z7R'UŠ3P4OTHJNUIERGBFIPEROŠFJHRFGVBZUDIM,CFŠEČPŽRP4EIŠFOERNHFRBGUZREGFHIŠPEROGJPRTIGHJEORUGTHZ

The Spanish or the book?

What else is new? c: Because I will make you pay and there's nothing you can do about it.

The book xD

Mmm.... Nothing c: but you can't make me pay if I stop caring. "Caring is not an advantage." ~ Mycroft Holmes

Just do what I do, scream song lyrics to yourself while 'dancing' hyperactively. :pinkbow:

POST BREAK-UP SEX THAT MAKES YOU FORGET YOUR EX, WHAT DID YOU EXPEEECT FROM POST BREAK-UP SEEEEEEEX?

great idea! :pinkbow:

Poor you. That would be like me speaking German all alone here in my house as my parents don't know it at all,I know some. If I did french though they would...might be even better than me.(never paid attention to french at school so :L)

haha, i could speak english, german or swedish, but everyone would understand what i say... :aah:

:naughty: i love the new Bond, it's the best i've seen and i've seen all of them :aah:

I've never seen any of them. The choice between seen or saw is possibly the hardest decision of my life. What is the grammar rule with that one?

I've never seen any of them. The choice between seen or saw is possibly the hardest decision of my life. What is the grammar rule with that one?

'Saw' is used directly after the subject, I think it's more appropriate to use 'seen' after 'has' or 'have' or 'had' :aah::wink2:

'Saw' is used directly after the subject' date=' I think it's more appropriate to use 'seen' after 'has' or 'have' or 'had' :aah::wink2:[/quote']

Thank you!! It's a crucial skill people. Learn it. :mf_rosetinted:

you should watch them, even just Skyfall. :teehee:

idk, i just always write seen. :aah:

Maybe I will!!