Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually being on the whole internet is better than any sort work having to be done for school/work :aah:

was thinking of tumblr when I wrote that xD

tumblr:wub2: though I never was addicted to tumblr... and it's been almost a year or so :aah:

mmm... :teehee: totta kai mä puhun suomea, kun oon kotoisin Suomesta. :naughty: okay lol forget that. :aah:

:shocked: what... :aah: (google translates it:aah:)

The book xD

Mmm.... Nothing c: but you can't make me pay if I stop caring. "Caring is not an advantage." ~ Mycroft Holmes

But why?

:pinkbow:You won't stop caring' date=' you've said so yourself many times. My god, that man is just fjgnhdfjgčfgoidčćmjfiosmkjgbhmsčćlgjihmopyfagjopsćjhpfoćjh THANK YOU.[/color']

great idea! :pinkbow:

Thank you.:pinkbow:

No' date=' it would be because here we buy EVERYTHING. :3 Damn it.... :aah:[/quote']

That's what I said, fail at life. :pinkbow: Mwah.

tumblr:wub2: though I never was addicted to tumblr... and it's been almost a year or so :aah:

:shocked: what... :aah: (google translates it:aah:)

it won't. :mf_rosetinted:

But why?

:pinkbow:You won't stop caring, you've said so yourself many times. My god, that man is just fjgnhdfjgčfgoidčćmjfiosmkjgbhmsčćlgjihmopyfagjopsćjhpfoćjh THANK YOU.

:pinkbow:

NO.:mikacool: You need:

200g of cooking chocolate

400g of flour

100g of sugar

200g of margarine

2 eggs

1 vanilla sugar

A tea spoon of baking powder

A pinch of salt

First you cut the chocolate to tiny pieces, chips (and no, you can't grate it or put it in a blender or anything because it HAS to be chopped) and leave it somewhere. Then you combine the flour, baking powder and salt. Then you put the sugar, margarine and vanilla sugar in another bowl and mix them. After that you add the eggs and mix it more and then add the flour mixture and mix that too. When you're done with that, you add the chocolate and knead the dough. You then form cookies and put them in a heated oven at 200º for about 15 minutes, more or less, depending on your oven.

And then you take them out and eat.:pinkbow:

Awe thank you I'll totally try that someday! :teehee: Just have to find a Scale first :teehee:

MUST. NOT. EXPLODE.

ERUIHUIO4HIOPJTOHZJU4O5ŠKI9TZP45ZUJTOHZJ45IOŠJKTŠ4580ZUT970HUPROŠ3IGHJŠOĆ3RQGRPFOMJREDFĆOPKJROFHZ78RGBCVFMJPDECĆPOJDIOPFGTR67893Z7R'UŠ3P4OTHJNUIERGBFIPEROŠFJHRFGVBZUDIM,CFŠEČPŽRP4EIŠFOERNHFRBGUZREGFHIŠPEROGJPRTIGHJEORUGTHZ

The Spanish or the book?

What else is new? c: Because I will make you pay and there's nothing you can do about it.

I take you like it :pinkbow:

But why?

:pinkbow:You won't stop caring, you've said so yourself many times. My god, that man is just fjgnhdfjgčfgoidčćmjfiosmkjgbhmsčćlgjihmopyfagjopsćjhpfoćjh THANK YOU.

What do you mean why? :naughty:

touché. C: and he's brilliant. A bit slow at times... Letting your own little brother be your security breach, always having things stolen off him, having to come to Sherlock OF ALL PEOPLE for advice, but he's fabulous and I adore when he makes fun of Sherly. XD The poor thing can never seem to make his diets work, though.... :rofl:

Okay then :pinkbow:

Awe thank you I'll totally try that someday! :teehee: Just have to find a Scale first :teehee:

I take you like it :pinkbow:

....WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, DOESN'T ANYONE COOK OR BAKE OR MAKE ANYTHING??!! :aah:

You could say that.:naughty:

What do you mean why? :naughty:

touché. C: and he's brilliant. A bit slow at times... Letting your own little brother be your security breach' date=' always having things stolen off him, having to come to Sherlock OF ALL PEOPLE for advice, but he's fabulous and I adore when he makes fun of Sherly. XD The poor thing can never seem to make his diets work, though.... :rofl:[/color']

Okay then :pinkbow:

Why did you give up on the book?

Yes, but he can't be everything. He doesn't need a diet, he's fabulous. c:

....WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE, DOESN'T ANYONE COOK OR BAKE OR MAKE ANYTHING??!! :aah:

Because all I have is the Spanish copy which is somewhat frustrating and if I must buy books that one isn't first on the list. I'll read it in full at some point. XD

true :3 but still, Mori in his crown... And his disco ringtone... :mf_rosetinted:

awawawww :wub2:

It's like Nate "Lets just all hands together..lalala" :aah:

Still find it funny that he waved to me,it was cute.:teehee: Would of video recorded the moment but you would end up seeing nothing as it was kinda dark and where he was inside there was some light but probably not enough to pick up on with my camera...*waits until April next year and hangs around this time to meet them :das: *

It's like Nate "Lets just all hands together..lalala" :aah:

Still find it funny that he waved to me,it was cute.:teehee: Would of video recorded the moment but you would end up seeing nothing as it was kinda dark and where he was inside there was some light but probably not enough to pick up on with my camera...*waits until April next year and hangs around this time to meet them :das: *

yes :aah:

you are still lucky :aah: got a wave from him :wub2: i'm still waiting for a new date to Finland :mf_rosetinted:

I do bake and cook things! I just don't use a scale :mf_rosetinted: xD

And that's why you should get yourself tumblr :das:

yes :aah:

you are still lucky :aah: got a wave from him :wub2: i'm still waiting for a new date to Finland :mf_rosetinted:

I know but it would be better to um...stand next to him..and get a hug yes that would be nice *starts day dreaming* :aah:

Well I get email updates so I can let you know :aah: But I think it's just a UK spring tour...