Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

4 hours that pretty much, 1 hour for each thing :aah: Great xD

I have way more than four things to do... I have 8 pieces of music to memorize, a quiz, a model to put together of the human anatomy, study for my test on ancient Greece, start researching for a website I have to make on Tourette's, and I STILL haven't read To Kill A Mockingbird, I've been too busy finishing Parade's End XD

pretty enough for all the people here...Make all those people stop with there stern looks and everything else,please:tears: I don't feel so.

Aww..I guess.

You're definitely pretty enough :hug: I can't make anyone act differently towards you but I can say that you're fine how you are :huglove:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have way more than four things to do... I have 8 pieces of music to memorize' date=' a quiz, a model to put together of the human anatomy, study for my test on ancient Greece, start researching for a website I have to make on Tourette's, and I STILL haven't read To Kill A Mockingbird, I've been too busy finishing Parade's End XD

You're definitely pretty enough :hug: I can't make anyone act differently towards you but I can say that you're fine how you are :huglove:[/quote']

:dunno:

Apparently am not for everyone.

Oh yeah ignore the boob cleavage can't be helped. Melons and all.:mf_rosetinted:

I have way more than four things to do... I have 8 pieces of music to memorize' date=' a quiz, a model to put together of the human anatomy, study for my test on ancient Greece, start researching for a website I have to make on Tourette's, and I STILL haven't read To Kill A Mockingbird, I've been too busy finishing Parade's End XD

You're definitely pretty enough :hug: I can't make anyone act differently towards you but I can say that you're fine how you are :huglove:[/quote']

I'd love to have your stuff to do! :aah:

So I have à speech analysis to thursday, I might have one hour on wednesday. Then on friday morning I'll fly to Umeå and won't be home until sunday afternoon/evening and I have a big chemistry lab rapport for monday and I don't understand a thing. And then on wednesday I have a math and I'm still behind :aah: And I have no time to study on tuesday. I'll more than likely change xD

I'd love to have your stuff to do! :aah:

So I have à speech analysis to thursday, I might have one hour on wednesday. Then on friday morning I'll fly to Umeå and won't be home until sunday afternoon/evening and I have a big chemistry lab rapport for monday and I don't understand a thing. And then on wednesday I have a math and I'm still behind :aah: And I have no time to study on tuesday. I'll more than likely change xD

My stuff is more interesting XD But I don't know how I'll get it all done especially since I"m wasting time here :fisch: xD oh well :naughty:

My stuff is more interesting XD But I don't know how I'll get it all done especially since I"m wasting time here :fisch: xD oh well :naughty:

Exactly why do you think I want to change? :aah: Okay that's true :aah: Yesterday I did my sister's honework just so I didn't have to do mine xD