Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's stupid' date=' but that's just my opinion :aah: xD Here we aren't allowed to drink at all until we're 21, but then we have laws for everything pretty much :naughty:[/quote']

Really? :shocked: wow :aah:

Well I'll have to check. Maybe I do have Swedish ancestors and then I could come and find MY Swedish roots :mf_rosetinted: xD Oh' date=' I guess that's true xD I don't even know a whole bunch of my cousins... mostly they live other places :huh: I don't like attention xDDD The point is to be able to watch a special episode of the show that's Christmas themed and not to have to watch the same one every year :naughty:[/quote']

And I fell asleep xD

Yes and I would vote for you :das: Oh that's too bad :huh: Wished I had more cousins. I like the attention you get from relatives.*cough* money *cough* presents :aah: Ah I see :aah:

:aah::aah:

If I meet him,my mum will have to do the talking XD But I might be brave and try talking to him if I do

At least you speak english. It was so embarrassing and my english got horrible. I couldn't even speak to him or tell him all I ever wanted to say :aah:

HAHAHA! It was almost like that for me :aah:

For me too :aah: