Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hey :hug: what's up?

njah, nothing much. I have that weird feeling, when you don't know how you feel. :blink:

Nothing much, you :)

Oh I see,awesome stuff :teehee: Ah yeah I've been in three times,first time due to a class photo at school they usually put them in the paper,then second time was cos our school had a fashion show,well primary 7's and primary 1's did and it was a picture of us all with our p1 buddy :teehee: Last time was for something to do about a writers club at my school (high school that is xD) We made up a book of all our poems/stories etc,mine is in it :teehee:

I'm actually wrapping cardboard stars with aluminium (don't ask why) for the fashion show at MY school to finance our prom, and I'm not going to be in the newspaper AHH! :doh: our school doesn't give hell about our efforts :P

Deep into that darkness peering' date=' long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.... :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Hi grace:mf_rosetinted:

now i'm just trying not to come sad, cos then i'll cry everything out...

It's great to see you happy :hug:

Well it is good to cry at times :wink2: Well yes happy things happening :wub2:

Nothing much, you :)

I'm actually wrapping cardboard stars with aluminium (don't ask why) for the fashion show at MY school to finance our prom, and I'm not going to be in the newspaper AHH! :doh: our school doesn't give hell about our efforts :P

Oh right. I have no idea why we were in the newspaper for ours. xD Talking of proms am not going to mine :teehee:

it is, but i've cried too much this and last week..

Good :wink2:

Aww. I cried last night (think it was down to watching what I watched on the tv and the woman lost her husband in an accident) It got to me I guess since I have my boyfriend and I would be just like her if that happened to him,it was horrible but I am fine today :original: Apart from earlier with feeling like crying but I was strong (:

If I lay here.

If I just lay here.

Would you lay with me and just forget the world...

:wub2:

how are you? :huglove:

Very well, and you? :)

Oh right. I have no idea why we were in the newspaper for ours. xD Talking of proms am not going to mine :teehee:

Hola :mikacool:

nothing much, idk how i feel :blink:

aww, what's going on sweety :huglove: ?

omg let's be sisters. I said this statement 2 days ago to my friends and their jaw dropped! But unfortunately, I'll be going mhhhhmm.

aww, what's going on sweety :huglove: ?

omg let's be sisters. I said this statement 2 days ago to my friends and their jaw dropped! But unfortunately, I'll be going mhhhhmm.

:aah: okay then xD Couldn't you just not show up or what? I had a deposit to pay and it was for today but I never paid it so I am now not going xD

:aah: okay then xD Couldn't you just not show up or what? I had a deposit to pay and it was for today but I never paid it so I am now not going xD

OMYGOD! it was for that :aah: ! loollll no my reason is just because I'm not into going to prom and stuff, fancy dresses and blablabla. I just want to finish high school already and go to college UH!