Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

I tried to drink or eat stuff' date=' but the tiredness doesn't go away... Maybe it will over break when I can sleep in. :naughty:[/quote']

Well odd,usually works for me :aah: Has worked for me today,I have had two cans of Irn Bru then I got Irn Bru with what I had to eat after school. I'm kinda awake xD I'll have a lie in tomorrow xP

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OMYGOD! it was for that :aah: ! loollll no my reason is just because I'm not into going to prom and stuff, fancy dresses and blablabla. I just want to finish high school already and go to college UH!

Could just not show up:mf_rosetinted: I am not actually going cos people will no doubt be there that hate me and I hate them meaning it wouldn't be a fun night so xD Also hate wearing dresses..well the girly sort, Gothic dresses are awesome but doubt I could wear one at a prom :lmfao:

I get to go to college in August or September :aah: But I will be going to college anyway in March for a part time course,like on weekends :original:

Could just not show up:mf_rosetinted: I am not actually going cos people will no doubt be there that hate me and I hate them meaning it wouldn't be a fun night so xD Also hate wearing dresses..well the girly sort, Gothic dresses are awesome but doubt I could wear one at a prom :lmfao:

I get to go to college in August or September :aah: But I will be going to college anyway in March for a part time course,like on weekends :original:

Yeah... I could do that, it'd be weird though. and YOU GO TO COLLEGE WHILE IN HIGH SCHOOL? how come? :aah:

Yeah... I could do that, it'd be weird though. and YOU GO TO COLLEGE WHILE IN HIGH SCHOOL? how come? :aah:

No it wouldn't be :aah: Gets you out of not going. Just have to switch off your phone if you have friends like mine who text you 'where are you?' when you are suppose to be somewhere xD

Well I'm not the now,but I might do a photography course on a Saturday in March but I finish school completely in June I think? I know we finish earlier,like us in the last year since we will be leaving. I'll be starting a full course in college either in August or Setpember depending on what it says in when the course starts some vary but yeah I'm doing the part time thing for something to do :aah:

No it wouldn't be :aah: Gets you out of not going. Just have to switch off your phone if you have friends like mine who text you 'where are you?' when you are suppose to be somewhere xD

Well I'm not the now,but I might do a photography course on a Saturday in March but I finish school completely in June I think? I know we finish earlier,like us in the last year since we will be leaving. I'll be starting a full course in college either in August or Setpember depending on what it says in when the course starts some vary but yeah I'm doing the part time thing for something to do :aah:

wow, that's great, so you're a future paparazzi then :aah: , really, that's cool!

5.8 is up. :das: :das: ehehehehehehehe :roftl: nothing much' date=' just laying in bed. XD[/quote']

Ehehehehehe I lab u. :das::das::das::das:

Movies? :das: elaborate. :das: :das:

Is there really a need for that? :das:

:mf_rosetinted: christmas is big deal in here. :mf_rosetinted: people love it' date=' and so do i. :mf_rosetinted::aah:[/quote']

But it's just some lame holiday, I just stand it because of the Home Alone marathon. :aah: