Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I take it you guys have heard about Mika might not be doing a tour next year?

Yeah, but it's all the same to me, he wouldn't have come anyway. And even if he did, I wouldn't have money and my parents wouldn't let me go, so..:aah:

3763354_o.gif

Ehehehehehehehe :das: :das:

Oh... I could have guessed :mikadas:

Ehehehehehheehehe I love that.:das::das::das:

Ihihihihihihi :teehee:

Yeah, but it's all the same to me, he wouldn't have come anyway. And even if he did, I wouldn't have money and my parents wouldn't let me go, so..:aah:

Still others are missing out in seeing him that actually could see him:mf_rosetinted:

I'll hug him till he changes his mind when in Glasgow.

I still haven't eaten... Maybe I'll lay in bed all day :naughty::das:

:aah: I woke up after 11am but stayed in bed till almost 12,I had to get out to pee though >.<

Ehehehehehheehehe I love that.:das::das::das:

Ihihihihihihi :teehee:

I know, I didn't bother resisting the urge to put it there :das::teehee:

Is Austin still in it? :das: xD

Still others are missing out in seeing him that actually could see him:mf_rosetinted:

I'll hug him till he changes his mind when in Glasgow.

:aah: I woke up after 11am but stayed in bed till almost 12,I had to get out to pee though >.<

I wonder if I can just sit here in bed all day until I have to sleep :roftl::das:

yea and my Nokia isn't lagging at all... :mf_rosetinted:

My Nokia's two years old and it just started to break down and I love it so much that I don't want to buy a new one.:aah: DON'T YOU DARE INSULT NOKIA, THOSE ARE THE BEST PHONES EVER.

:pinkbow::das: :das: :das:

Implying you already finished the other one? :mikadas: or you just have fresh motivation? :das: :das: :das: :das:

...I'm not telling you. :das::das::das: