Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

Niall has so many more solos and he is even the lead singer in 2 of the songs and It makes me just overjoyed cuz Niall and Louis are just CRAPED on my management :tears: People ( and even directioners ) say that Niall can't sing they say that Niall shouldn't even be in the band . Niall has said himself " sometimes I see the other boys getting hugs from the fans and sometimes I don't get asked at all. It hurts but I just have to deal with it...." :tears: :tears: :tears:

Is this not sad.... When I go to the concert If I am even lucky enough to see his knee or something , Imma faint :swoon:

Oh, that sucks :huh: but you're going to a concert? That's great!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One of the song where Niall is the chorus singer :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

YES!!! I'm going to the Take me home/North America tour.

:naughty: you'll have fun :original:

Hello all! In the car using the iPad. I'm not sure what to say. I'm just immensely bored and hungry so I need a distraction. Hope you're all ok. :teehee:

P.S. I think the name Bob is excellent for a greyhound that flings poo.

helloooooo! :bye: bob is an excellent name for anything that flings poo :thumb_yello:

I WANT TO BE A PILLOW GODDAMMIT.

Well, where WERE you? :aah:

Umeå :pinkbow: And I bet you have no idea where it is xD But basically if you're in Copenhagen and then you fly 1300 km north to the swedish east cost, then you're there :aah: