Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

http://ahighschoolrockstar.wikia.com/wiki/Calum_Worthy?file=CalumWorthyS2.jpg

hehrerbvieuerufjfkjEWKFjnfjkNWUFEOHWOFHFOUFHEFGOUhoiJHOIJaoijoidhuhUHOUHiuhiHFUhuHSDIUHSFVVHisdshdcHAUIhwwfuhUHGVUHOVFUVWRIHHFBFbfwrbgfirbgfviwrbgvirwbvUIBVIBhVIbviBVIHBsihviBVIbviBSVIHbsviGIBihhvbIVBI

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

So' date=' I was on tumblr and found out that Liam is afraid of spoons? Good. He should be. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:[/quote']

No. he just doen't like to use spoons from resturants for fear that they didn't wash the spoons proplerly he only eats spoons from which he cleans himself :wink2:

No. he just doen't like to use spoons from resturants for fear that they didn't wash the spoons proplerly he only eats spoons from which he cleans himself :wink2:

I know that. :naughty: but this is tumblr we're talking about, the fandom kind of blew it out of proportion a bit. So many spoon jokes... So many carrot jokes... I'm not sure whether to be more amused or annoyed. XD

I know that. :naughty: but this is tumblr we're talking about' date=' the fandom kind of blew it out of proportion a bit. So many spoon jokes... So many carrot jokes... I'm not sure whether to be more amused or annoyed. XD[/quote']

"I LIKE GIRLS WHO , EAT CARROTS" - Louis :roftl:

I just found the most :badword: up video with Calum in it...

Legit :badword: up

:aah: :aah: :aah:

So , otherwise :naughty: how is ya

But it's better than that Disney junk he's in now :naughty:

Good! Trying to decide a song to cover. :aah: I was gonna do that one by Justin Bieber, but I'm stuck on whether to or not.... Because it's making me upset with myself for considering it :aah:

But it's better than that Disney junk he's in now :naughty:

Good! Trying to decide a song to cover. :aah: I was gonna do that one by Justin Bieber' date=' but I'm stuck on whether to or not.... Because it's making me upset with myself for considering it :aah:[/quote']

but justin isn't that bad :sneaky2: