Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh trolololooo, i'm here, though i have tons of homeworks, two exams tomorrow and tomorrow's scout stuffs to do. Last weeks are the worst, i have to ignore everything else, but not school. :doh: i don't want to ignore you guys or any of my friends... :c

Awww...Or ignore Mika.:teehee:

I have a day off tomorrow, but I still have to go into school. Stupid.

Did that 2 days ago... it does suck.

oh trolololooo, i'm here, though i have tons of homeworks, two exams tomorrow and tomorrow's scout stuffs to do. Last weeks are the worst, i have to ignore everything else, but not school. :doh: i don't want to ignore you guys or any of my friends... :c

SAME! I have so much things to do, but I can't get enough of this place :naughty:

how could i survive a month without Mika or music in general... :shocked:

oh anyway, homeworks are calling... \: i really don't want to go, but i want to survive 8th grade with good grades... :doh: and to get that, i need to do so much more work than last year.. :doh:

I meant as in not ignore Mika xD You said you couldn't ignore us so:fisch:

Oh thank you for reminding me that I has computing homework,I understand :wink2::bye:

I meant as in not ignore Mika xD You said you couldn't ignore us so:fisch:

Oh thank you for reminding me that I has computing homework,I understand :wink2::bye:

yea i got it xD i would go crazy if i have to give up music and riding or anything else.

I'll try to be quick and try not to fall asleep in front of my desk again like last night :aah: see ya :wink2::hug:

yea i got it xD i would go crazy if i have to give up music and riding or anything else.

I'll try to be quick and try not to fall asleep in front of my desk again like last night :aah: see ya :wink2::hug:

Music is apparently a big part of my life. That is true.

Yeah lets hope so xD Night :bye::hug:

Music is apparently a big part of my life. That is true.

Yeah lets hope so xD Night :bye::hug:

oh dammit..... Guess who has been a great student and forgot her books at school.. :mf_rosetinted: dammit this means more homeworks tomorrow :doh:

oh well more sleep for me tonight :kachinga::aah: night :hug:

Edited by liveforglitter

untitle.JPG

It is NOT disturbing' date=' it is Edward Scissorhands. AKA one of the (if not the) most beautiful things in existence. Leoksnwoksodjwishdusndd[/quote']

Anyone who likes ummm that? :aah: has got issues and will die in one of these ways cuz they are mentaly retarded

I'm sure that the movie is crapy anyway and yes I HATE Johhny Depp :mf_rosetinted:

It really isn't crappy, it's beautiful. Do you even know what it's about? :aah: and how in the hell of it is it possible to hate Johnny? What da PAK did he do to deserve that? :aah::sneaky2:

It really isn't crappy' date=' it's beautiful. Do you even know what it's about? :aah: and how in the hell of it is it possible to hate Johnny? What da PAK did he do to deserve that? :aah::sneaky2:[/quote']

Well could you at least tell me the name of the movie :aah:

I just don't like him :sneaky2: