Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

Edward Scissorhands :aah: watch the trailer or something. :aah:

But in what way don't you like him? :aah:

Nah , I don't want my eyeballs to cry or anything like that...

Ya know when you just don't like someone or something and you can't put your finger on it , yeah it's like that.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah , I don't want my eyeballs to cry or anything like that...

Ya know when you just don't like someone or something and you can't put your finger on it , yeah it's like that.

Excuse you? :sneaky2:

So basically, you don't care that he's the singular best actor of his generation, or of almost any generation, you don't care that he's completely inspirational, or any of that, you just don't like him. And yet you like the markedly less talented actors on whatever Disney shows it is that you watch. :aah:

Excuse you? :sneaky2:

So basically' date=' you don't care that he's the singular best actor of his generation, or of almost any generation, you don't care that he's completely inspirational, or any of that, you just don't like him. And yet you like the markedly less talented actors on whatever Disney shows it is that you watch. :aah:[/quote']

Not excuse me more like excuse you :sneaky2:

FINALLY! :aah: Jeez how hard was that , I've been trying to explain that to you and Ksenjia ( however you spell her name :aah: ) for forever!!!! :aah:

Not excuse me more like excuse you :sneaky2:

FINALLY! :aah: Jeez how hard was that , I've been trying to explain that to you and Ksenjia ( however you spell her name :aah: ) for forever!!!! :aah:

How? :aah: don't insult Edward. :aah:

Wow. You make less sense than anyone I have ever known. :aah:

Ohh , Edward you mean that little twat from TWILIGHT!!!

That's because I'm Rachel :biggrin2: I have ireversable problems :biggrin2:

No, I mean Edward Scissorhands. MRŠ. :mikacool: Even Robert Pattinson hates Twilight. (love that guy, he just doesn't have ANY f*cks to give anymore... :lmao:)

*irreversable (sorry... Had to... :aah:) ÒwÓ

No' date=' I mean Edward Scissorhands. MRŠ. :mikacool: Even Robert Pattinson hates Twilight. (love that guy, he just doesn't have ANY f*cks to give anymore... :lmao:)

*irreversable (sorry... Had to... :aah:) ÒwÓ[/quote']

Okay....

Yes , Irreversable. I'm a weirdo and my BFF Olivia said I shaped her in my weirdo image!!!! I feel so PROUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:naughty: You said you were wasting your life on tumber

Tank you :hug: Youtube link away!!!

My personal favorites http://youtu.be/0nqXLrxXEOs

And...

http://youtu.be/iXaZaUqOIsA

And...

http://youtu.be/la-VtwXLUVg

Yes, but it's a good type of wasting your life. :thumb_yello: So much AMAZINGNESS on one website shouldn't even be permitted. :naughty:

I don't like it, really. I find it boring. :naughty::naughty:

Yes' date=' but it's a good type of wasting your life. :thumb_yello: So much AMAZINGNESS on one website shouldn't even be permitted. :naughty:

I don't like it, really. I find it boring. :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

My dad is cursing over a bad creamer and I'm like Da pak :aah:

How , how could you :tears:

My dad is cursing over a bad creamer and I'm like Da pak :aah:

How , how could you :tears:

Wow, what a trivial thing to curse over. Wouldn't want to see him when something really bad happens. :mf_rosetinted:

I just don't like it. It's a kid's show and frankly it's a bit embarrassing. But to each their own.

Wow' date=' what a trivial thing to curse over. Wouldn't want to see him when something really bad happens. :mf_rosetinted:

I just don't like it. It's a kid's show and frankly it's a bit embarrassing. But to each their own.[/quote']

Acually it's really funny when he gets pissed off over little things :lmao: