Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wish i didn't hate one direction's music so much or else i would feel okay to admit i liked that. Really. Xd sometimes it bugs me when bands i don't like are capable of doing things that i do like. :aah: Xd

Gracie (kinda almost) likes one direction. This is a triumph of the human spirt

Gracie (kinda almost) likes one direction. This is a triumph of the human spirt

NO. xD I don't like the band. At all. I'm just tolerant towards them when they do other things. I don't particularly like the fanbase either, or at least the shameless fangurl sort. XD And I don't find any of them attractive either, although I freely admit to liking Zayn's hair. :mf_rosetinted:

NO. xD I don't like the band. At all. I'm just tolerant towards them when they do other things. I don't particularly like the fanbase either' date=' or at least the shameless fangurl sort. XD And I don't find any of them attractive either, although I freely admit to liking Zayn's hair. :mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted::doh:

Shoves blankets through screen ( AGAIN :aah: )

Not my fault it's cold here :mf_rosetinted:

NO. xD I don't like the band. At all. I'm just tolerant towards them when they do other things. I don't particularly like the fanbase either' date=' or at least the shameless fangurl sort. XD And I don't find any of them attractive either, although I freely admit to liking Zayn's hair. :mf_rosetinted:

So you're saying you don't particularly like me.

Gracie likes Zayn's hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I would um but is any of the food soft? :aah: and not hard. I can't handle hard right now (that's what she said:mf_rosetinted: )

Yes. Yes it is. There's stuffing and rolls and mashed potatoes and macaroni and Oreo pie and.l you get the picture :mikacool: I haven't heard a "that's what she said" joke in so long... :naughty: