Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

You should! :wink2:

Exactly. :mf_rosetinted:or if you even have a chance. :naughty:

Ehehehehehehehe Mika y u so cute? :aah:

Ask me questions' date=' I'm bored. I wanna answer stuff. :mikacool:[/quote']

Fine , I'm the the mood for siblings so you message will appear on you page about yo sis or whateva

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh god jhwefgeuoarhfiaurhguiqrghirugh but Bryan and David and dhjfierughierughoghu but they're so juhfiuegfogu and that is so fudghieufrghielrug and I can't jdfgheiugu SO. MUCH. FEELS RHGZRIUEHGOREJRIOŠJPTOŠHUIZ

I'm actually thinking of making tumblr right now just so people could agree and cry with me.

P.S. Hello ppl.

Oh god jhwefgeuoarhfiaurhguiqrghirugh but Bryan and David and dhjfierughierughoghu but they're so juhfiuegfogu and that is so fudghieufrghielrug and I can't jdfgheiugu SO. MUCH. FEELS RHGZRIUEHGOREJRIOŠJPTOŠHUIZ

I'm actually thinking of making tumblr right now just so people could agree and cry with me.

P.S. Hello ppl.

Ehehehehehehehheehehehehhe YS. You should totally get tumblr... :mf_rosetinted: and hello! :hug: :hug:

Got told I have perfect skin when I don't...I have spots :aah:

There's no such thing as perfection. :naughty:

You should! :wink2:

Exactly. :mf_rosetinted:or if you even have a chance. :naughty:

Ehehehehehehehe Mika y u so cute? :aah:

Ask me questions' date=' I'm bored. I wanna answer stuff. :mikacool:[/quote']

Don't know how though :teehee:

Exactly :roftl:

Yeah....

It's okay, I like questions :aah:

P.S. Hello ppl.

I din't like the underwater vid :mf_rosetinted:

But that's an opinion' date=' so I take it to mean that he accepts you as perfect how you are. Acceptance. One global standard of perfection just could never exist.[/quote']

I guess. But there is plenty of girls out there that think they are the most perfect person in the world when really they are just a bitch to everyone. c:

I guess. But there is plenty of girls out there that think they are the most perfect person in the world when really they are just a bitch to everyone. c:

Arrogance. And it's royally annoying. c:

That's the problem, I don't have a ps3 :aah:

There's always getting one. :naughty:

I'm sure that the movie is crapy anyway and yes I HATE Johhny Depp :mf_rosetinted:

Okay, I am dead serious right now. First of all, you can 'hate' whoever you like (even though you probably have no reasons or anything, you're still entitled to your own opinion), but one thing you can not do is say how you're sure something is crappy when you haven't even seen/read/listened to it. You must NEVER insult Edward Scissorhands. That movie means the world to me, I've seen it near 30 times by now and I have cried each and every one of them. And I never cry. It is a masterpiece and has a meaning unlike most of the things you like. Effort, time and emotion was put in it and I'd ask you to have some respect for all the people who were included in its making, especially Tim Burton who came up with the story by drawing inspiration from his own experiences. This, as well as many of his other works, are a form of therapy both for him and for everyone who's ever experienced what he has.

Okay, I am dead serious right now. First of all, you can 'hate' whoever you like (even though you probably have no reasons or anything, you're still entitled to your own opinion), but one thing you can not do is say how you're sure something is crappy when you haven't even seen/read/listened to it. You must NEVER insult Edward Scissorhands. That movie means the world to me, I've seen it near 30 times by now and I have cried each and every one of them. And I never cry. It is a masterpiece and has a meaning unlike most of the things you like. Effort, time and emotion was put in it and I'd ask you to have some respect for all the people who were included in its making, especially Tim Burton who came up with the story by drawing inspiration from his own experiences. This, as well as many of his other works, are a form of therapy both for him and for everyone who's ever experienced what he has.

Ha I love you.

Oh my good lord. THIS.

Ehehehehehehehheehehehehhe YS. You should totally get tumblr... :mf_rosetinted: and hello! :hug: :hug:

Hey Gracie.:hug:

But I'm too lazy...I don't know' date=' maybe..I'm supposed to be doing my homework but I can't do that either, too filled with feels.

I din't like the underwater vid :mf_rosetinted:

Who mentioned Underwater, I'm talking about The New Normal.:aah:

And I thought I was the only one. It's not that I don't like it, I just think there's nothing special about it, it's like anything else these days (:old:).