Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

Hey Gracie.:hug:

But I'm too lazy...I don't know, maybe..I'm supposed to be doing my homework but I can't do that either, too filled with feels.

Who mentioned Underwater, I'm talking about The New Normal.:aah:

And I thought I was the only one. It's not that I don't like it, I just think there's nothing special about it, it's like anything else these days (:old:).

Hey , Ksenija :bye:

Edited by rachie b

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You're best ignoring it' date=' I've never seen any benefit with getting involved.[/quote']

I don't though. Those um girls who think they are perfect and everything if they get in my way while I have my school bag I just walk past them ending up with my bad hitting them slightly (this happens more so when I have my maths text book) other times I push pass them as since cos they think they are perfect they think they can just walk straight in front of you.

But I'm too lazy...I don't know, maybe..I'm supposed to be doing my homework but I can't do that either, too filled with feels.

And I thought I was the only one. It's not that I don't like it, I just think there's nothing special about it, it's like anything else these days (:old:).

I know you did, but I had no idea what you were talking about :aah:

It's boring :mf_rosetinted: And you're just like everyone else, very few like it :aah:

:huglove: lazy? Bitch please. It takes all of 5 minutes. :naughty: and I know that feel, bro... I know that feel :itsok: your homework can wait, feels are distracting anyhow. xD

And just because everyone is giving their opinions on the Underwater video, I thought it was pretty but not very original. The part that I really did like was the ocean being made of sheets, though. Thought it was very cute. And I was never the biggest fan of the song, anyhow. :wink2:

I don't though. Those um girls who think they are perfect and everything if they get in my way while I have my school bag I just walk past them ending up with my bad hitting them slightly (this happens more so when I have my maths text book) other times I push pass them as since cos they think they are perfect they think they can just walk straight in front of you.

I just completely ignore that type of person, they're not worth my time making an opinion or effort one way or another. I think indifference can almost be worse than hate.

:huglove: lazy? Bitch please. It takes all of 5 minutes. :naughty: and I know that feel' date=' bro... I know that feel :itsok: your homework can wait, feels are distracting anyhow. xD

And just because everyone is giving their opinions on the Underwater video, I thought it was pretty but not very original. The part that I really did like was the ocean being made of sheets, though. Thought it was very cute. And I was never the biggest fan of the song, anyhow. :wink2:[/quote']

That's what I think too. But I love his hair in the water :wub2:

Hey , Ksenija :bye:

Right, ignoring is the best policy. Hello, Rachel.

I know you did, but I had no idea what you were talking about :aah:

It's boring :mf_rosetinted: And you're just like everyone else, very few like it :aah:

It's a show, The New Normal, it's my newest obsession.:aah:

A bit, yes. Really? Praise Jesus, the lord is mighty. xD

:huglove: lazy? Bitch please. It takes all of 5 minutes. :naughty: and I know that feel' date=' bro... I know that feel :itsok: your homework can wait, feels are distracting anyhow. xD

And just because everyone is giving their opinions on the Underwater video, I thought it was pretty but not very original. The part that I really did like was the ocean being made of sheets, though. Thought it was very cute. And I was never the biggest fan of the song, anyhow. :wink2:[/quote']

NO, VH1, YOU ARE NOT PLAYING IRIS. MRŠ. *whispers* I love you.

Maybe...I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO FANGURL THE NEW NORMAL WITH ME AND NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IT IS AND JKEFGERUIGIERUGBHIERULGH PAK UUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I know. And now I Want To Know What Love Is. Nice. I think I'm gonna explode from feels today.

Exactly. I like the song, but he ruined it with the CD version. But he's pwetty. :3

... Sorry' date=' not tumblr. :roftl: anyways let me just make myself clear: Y U SO WELL SPOKEN I COULD NOT HAVE SAID IT BETTER IF I TRIED SLJFAMDLAKDJWDOJSODFJOIDMSIDJSKDJ LET ME LOVE YOU

:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

What? xD ...ooooooooohtay then. xD You may love me? xD

I know EXACTLY how you feel. Hair cuddling would be fabulous. Almost as fabulous as Mycroft. ALMOST AS FABULOUS AS MORI'S RINGTONE. (Sherlock references galore' date=' oh gawd my brain. XD)[/quote']

it would it would :naughty:

The last one was not okay :sneaky2: xD

Maybe...I JUST WANT SOMEONE TO FANGURL THE NEW NORMAL WITH ME AND NOBODY KNOWS WHAT IT IS AND JKEFGERUIGIERUGBHIERULGH PAK UUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I know. And now I Want To Know What Love Is. Nice. I think I'm gonna explode from feels today.

Exactly. I like the song, but he ruined it with the CD version. But he's pwetty. :3

Ksjfksjdojcskdjfksjdijdsk there is room for every fandom on tumblr. But *whispers* although I could always fangurl it with you ehehehhehehe feels are all consuming... Just hang in there. :huglove: xD

Of course he's pwetty, he will always be. :3

Ehehehe that's how pretty much everyone speaks on tumblr. :naughty: and *loves you* xD

Well I understood that :naughty: But if you want to see something good I have the best show ever :teehee:

Oh thank you :pinkbow:

Ksjfksjdojcskdjfksjdijdsk there is room for every fandom on tumblr. But *whispers* although I could always fangurl it with you ehehehhehehe feels are all consuming... Just hang in there. :huglove: xD

Of course he's pwetty' date=' he will always be. :3

Ehehehe that's how pretty much everyone speaks on tumblr. :naughty: and *loves you* xD[/quote']

Yay.:pinkbow:Wait, YOU WATCH THE NEW NORMAL????!!!! But I..I..jerghuftuierghtzui

And gay. Mrš. c:

I'll get used to it, Kath and I have established our own language in less than two months. :naughty: *feels loved* xD

Well I understood that :naughty: But if you want to see something good I have the best show ever :teehee:

Oh thank you :pinkbow:

I DON'T WANT THE SADNESS OF THE DEATH OF THE CURLY ONE. NO. THERE ARE GAYS HERE TOO, JUST THAT THEY ARE HAVING A BABY. NO SADNESS. AT LEAST NOT TOO MUCH. xD

Oh, right, Jesus. xD You're welcome.:pinkbow: xD

Yay.:pinkbow:Wait, YOU WATCH THE NEW NORMAL????!!!! But I..I..jerghuftuierghtzui

And gay. Mrš. c:

I'll get used to it, Kath and I have established our own language in less than two months. :naughty: *feels loved* xD

I DON'T WANT THE SADNESS OF THE DEATH OF THE CURLY ONE. NO. THERE ARE GAYS HERE TOO, JUST THAT THEY ARE HAVING A BABY. NO SADNESS. AT LEAST NOT TOO MUCH. xD

You want the sadness, you want to cry :mf_rosetinted:

:pinkbow:

And gay. Mrš. c:

Ahem.... Maaaaaaaaaaaybe... :das: :das: :das: you... Will learn to live with it and embrace the feels. Embrace them. :naughty:

So is Ezra... And many other people that I don't feel like mentioning because PML

Ah good then, you won't have any issues. :roftl: *is glad that you feel loved because you should* C:

Yes it is. I still jump everytime I hear the song :aah: I know I know, but they haven't even started filming yet :sneaky2: xD

I still think its a fabulous song... And god, when Moriarty explained the whole thing and THAT ENTIRE ROOFTOP SCENE JUST BROKE ME OKAY? :aah: Yes, damn them... Sherlockians aren't meant to wait this long. It isn't good for us. :mf_rosetinted: