Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

I still think its a fabulous song... And god' date=' when Moriarty explained the whole thing and THAT ENTIRE ROOFTOP SCENE JUST BROKE ME OKAY? :aah: Yes, damn them... Sherlockians aren't meant to wait this long. It isn't good for us. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

True even if I think it would be the best song ever for Stena Line :naughty: Oh okay, but this is even worse :mf_rosetinted:http://gryffindorandproud.tumblr.com/post/36141016743/evil-sherlock-holmes-kippling-song

You've seen tumblr right? We've absolutely begun to loose it. For real this time :aah:

Btw I know the best tv-series ever, you have to watch it :naughty:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

True even if I think it would be the best song ever for Stena Line :naughty: Oh okay, but this is even worse :mf_rosetinted:http://gryffindorandproud.tumblr.com/post/36141016743/evil-sherlock-holmes-kippling-song

You've seen tumblr right? We've absolutely begun to loose it. For real this time :aah:

Btw I know the best tv-series ever, you have to watch it :naughty:

:aah: OH MY GOD. I have no idea how to react to that. And of course I've seen tumblr, I basically live there.... It's what I do all day everyday at the moment. With the exception of watching things and having feels. :aah: I think we're just going to drop dead and IF SEASON THREE REALLY IS THE END I DON'T KNOW DA PAK ARE WE GOING TO DO? The fandom will mourn. It will be the true end of the world. :mf_rosetinted:

Ooh, what is it? :das:

You want the sadness, you want to cry :mf_rosetinted:

:pinkbow:

No, I don't like crying.:mf_rosetinted:

:pinkbow::pinkbow:

Ahem.... Maaaaaaaaaaaybe... :das: :das: :das: you... Will learn to live with it and embrace the feels. Embrace them. :naughty:

So is Ezra... And many other people that I don't feel like mentioning because PML

Ah good then' date=' you won't have any issues. :roftl: *is glad that you feel loved because you should* C:[/quote']

If you do I will love you for eternity. I'm scared.

POL*

Hopefully.:aah: *ultra gaaaaaaaaay but aw* c:

:aah: OH MY GOD. I have no idea how to react to that. And of course I've seen tumblr' date=' I basically live there.... It's what I do all day everyday at the moment. With the exception of watching things and having feels. :aah: I think we're just going to drop dead and IF SEASON THREE REALLY IS THE END I DON'T KNOW DA PAK ARE WE GOING TO DO? The fandom will mourn. It will be the true end of the world. :mf_rosetinted:

Ooh, what is it? :das:[/quote']

Oh god haven't even thought so far. I think we'll just commit collective suicide :aah:

Never wipe tears without gloves (torka aldrig tårar utan handskar) :naughty:

POL*

Neither do I, but I do it all the time :mf_rosetinted:

5 weeks till christmas folks!

You're not fooling me. It's one week left :mf_rosetinted:

POL*

Wut's that you say? Eternity? :das: ehehehehe but of course I watch it... LicosliKskeizjjoIdjwoaizhaoejosjidjs don't be, it creeps up on you before you realize it. There's no point in fighting, resistance is futile.

Ah yes, POL :mf_rosetinted::pinkbow:

:aah: xD pffttttttt, nothing can be gay coming from me. :roftl:

Oh god haven't even thought so far. I think we'll just commit collective suicide :aah:

Never wipe tears without gloves (torka aldrig tårar utan handskar) :naughty:

I'm just going to wait for the cruel gifs and fanfiction to roll in and for all of us to scream that it's too soon and to jump off buildings. XD

And what's it about? :teehee:

I'm just going to wait for the cruel gifs and fanfiction to roll in and for all of us to scream that it's too soon and to jump off buildings. XD

And what's it about? :teehee:

Oh that's the ending, I know it :lmfao:

It's the 80's and the most courageous gays have begun to rise for a life of freedom. Rasmus fleeing bigotry in Koppom and moving to Stockholm where he meets Benjamin and falls in love. A time of happiness begins while young men begin to meager and slowly fade away and die. AIDS has hit Stockholm.

:teehee:

Oh that's the ending, I know it :lmfao:

It's the 80's and the most courageous gays have begun to rise for a life of freedom. Rasmus fleeing bigotry in Koppom and moving to Stockholm where he meets Benjamin and falls in love. A time of happiness begins while young men begin to meager and slowly fade away and die. AIDS has hit Stockholm.

:teehee:

Exactly, and all the other fandoms are going to laugh at us... And we have to come in with rifles to defend ourselves against the oncoming apocalypse. :mf_rosetinted:

Aw, that sounds adorable... Why do I predict that it's really sad? :aah:

Exactly' date=' and all the other fandoms are going to laugh at us... And we have to come in with rifles to defend ourselves against the oncoming apocalypse. :mf_rosetinted:

Aw, that sounds adorable... Why do I predict that it's really sad? :aah:[/quote']

Exactly, exactly. :roftl: Oh poor us, we're facing the death :mf_rosetinted:

Because it is :aah: I cried my way through the last episode :tears: xD

Exactly, exactly. :roftl: Oh poor us, we're facing the death :mf_rosetinted:

Because it is :aah: I cried my way through the last episode :tears: xD

Yup... No one here to save us until 20 years or something when they revive the series. I swear it will be the end of us. XD

Well, I don't know if I want to get emotionally invested in another series... But I would watch it :teehee:

I like diary of a wimpy kid. :naughty: night :huglove:

It's funny :aah:

Yup... No one here to save us until 20 years or something when they revive the series. I swear it will be the end of us. XD

Well' date=' I don't know if I want to get emotionally invested in another series... But I would watch it :teehee:[/quote']

Yep that's how it is, I'll go and prepare My death :aah:

It's one of the best I've ever seen, and it's only 3 episodes. So it's short :teehee:

It's funny :aah:

Yep that's how it is, I'll go and prepare My death :aah:

It's one of the best I've ever seen, and it's only 3 episodes. So it's short :teehee:

:naughty:

What would you like written on your coffin? :mikacool:

I think I'd like to watch it then. But is it in English or Swedish? :naughty:

I'm still here:mf_rosetinted:

Hello you :mf_rosetinted: xD

Neither do I, but I do it all the time :mf_rosetinted:

Not gonna.:mf_rosetinted:

Wut's that you say? Eternity? :das: ehehehehe but of course I watch it... LicosliKskeizjjoIdjwoaizhaoejosjidjs don't be' date=' it creeps up on you before you realize it. There's no point in fighting, resistance is futile.

Ah yes, POL :mf_rosetinted::pinkbow:

:aah: xD pffttttttt, nothing can be gay coming from me. :roftl:[/quote']

*throws all her love at Grace* So I've been told. xD

No, of course not. xD

Not gonna.:mf_rosetinted:

*throws all her love at Grace* So I've been told. xD

No, of course not. xD

*recieves love and... Sh*t I have no idea what to do with this* then you've been told correctly. XD

c:

Well, you know me, my entire personality kind of cancels out legitimate gayness. XD

Underwater vid is distracting me :mf_rosetinted:

How you doing?:pinkbow:

Good, y tú? :naughty:

*recieves love and... Sh*t I have no idea what to do with this* then you've been told correctly. XD

c:

Well' date=' you know me, my entire personality kind of cancels out legitimate gayness. XD

Good, y tú? :naughty:[/quote']

Not bad. I'm tired and I don't see how since I slept till 10am :mf_rosetinted:

If you sleep a lot' date=' your brain gets into a habit of it so you're tired more easily. :naughty: or at least that's my hypothesis. :naughty:[/quote']

I haven't ? I get up at like 8am or earlier for school just I was off today so. Only time I sleep a lot is the weekends but that won't be the case this weekend.

I haven't ? I get up at like 8am or earlier for school just I was off today so. Only time I sleep a lot is the weekends but that won't be the case this weekend.

Eh. xD I'm still jelly of you, I have to get up way too early for school :mikacool: