Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

:teehee:

It isn't my parents doing or not doing things for me' date=' it's the fact that there's so much isolation. Not socially, just... Isolation. XD[/quote']

Um...can make friends you know ? xD It's just me that never can >.<

But I do happily live in that illusion as long as I can :aah:

We all do baby:mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:naughty: don't be such a fangurl! XD not like I'm one to talk' date=' with how I was acting earlier with TNN :roftl:

Wow. :blink: xD[/quote']

ofdvbqjabfojBLBOUFBRgvngviufvuwbfwovbwouvbouwwnvuo3rffouv3obrfvufbvoubwduf vwrufvr8eehf8rfu34r3j4bf5frfjbfgutrfbjwrwu5151buboegbojqenbjwrgtue fjgbwetktjgbkjeabgk jebgrkjebgu32bgu3hgguw3huqrbgu213brbg2brgkh2brgkhberkejrgbkj erbkgrbkqrhbriu3htu5t1839t1893th3tbkrbgkqerjebg

I love 1D

I can't wait to go to their concert Imma cry when I see them ( Not lying :aah: )

I might be able to bring a friend if my mom doesn't go. would bring Olivia.V She truly loves 1D more than other girl I have met. I'm so proud of her :huglove::tears: But I am the 1D guru of the girls in my class I know everything about them

ofdvbqjabfojBLBOUFBRgvngviufvuwbfwovbwouvbouwwnvuo3rffouv3obrfvufbvoubwduf vwrufvr8eehf8rfu34r3j4bf5frfjbfgutrfbjwrwu5151buboegbojqenbjwrgtue fjgbwetktjgbkjeabgk jebgrkjebgu32bgu3hgguw3huqrbgu213brbg2brgkh2brgkhberkejrgbkj erbkgrbkqrhbriu3htu5t1839t1893th3tbkrbgkqerjebg

I love 1D

I can't wait to go to their concert Imma cry when I see them ( Not lying :aah: )

I might be able to bring a friend if my mom doesn't go. would bring Olivia.V She truly loves 1D more than other girl I have met. I'm so proud of her :huglove::tears: But I am the 1D guru of the girls in my class I know everything about them

They can be pretty adorbs. Although I don't understand how people like that music- though it's just a matter of opinion, like whatever makes you happy :naughty::naughty: