Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

"She ordered gummy bears and a knife, They only gave here the gummy bears, I'd wished they'd only given me the gummy bears" :)

Li , litt , little things :mf_lustslow:

Yes I didn't do the whole thing I just did that part :aah: Cos it was the part I tweeted:mf_rosetinted:

Um okay? :aah:

Hello people I am here and fangurling squishy kitten-like gay dudes. :teehee::naughty:

Gays are cute.Talking of which I seen to girls holding hands in my shopping centre. Love is love.♥

Even the blond :swoon:

Good woman.

Yes there was even a dude with blonde hair :aah: Hence why mum went and said it was 1D due to Blondie and curly haired boy too :3

:aah:

Gays are cute.Talking of which I seen to girls holding hands in my shopping centre. Love is love.♥

Yes there was even a dude with blonde hair :aah: Hence why mum went and said it was 1D due to Blondie and curly haired boy too :3

Q: All 1D names ( Sorry :aah: )

Aw! That's so sweet! I'm so glad people recognize that sexuality isn't important. I have a homophobic dad.. :aah:

Aw! That's so sweet! I'm so glad people recognize that sexuality isn't important. I have a homophobic dad.. :aah:

Actually it was the first I had seen of something like that in my town...don't think there is many gays here either that or they are hiding:mf_rosetinted:

Aww as do I...he wanted to get rid of my Mika stuff and make me stop listening to him once he found out he was gay...:sad:

Actually it was the first I had seen of something like that in my town...don't think there is many gays here either that or they are hiding:mf_rosetinted:

Aww as do I...he wanted to get rid of my Mika stuff and make me stop listening to him once he found out he was gay...:sad:

I haven't seen many either where I live :aah:

my dad isn't that bad, but he hates when I listen to Meeks and I can't watch the new normal in front of him :aah::aah:

Gays are cute. :

It reminded me of what I was talking about with my friends yesterday :fisch:

There are a few German speakers that study in my school and they're in the same class as one of my friends, who study German.

Last week, I was on my own with the German speakers in the train. Among them, there was a latino guy is really friendly, easysoing and pretty cute...

Yesterday, my friends were talking about the latino's assumed lover. They had only heard a name (which could suit as well a guy as for a girl) and they asked me if I thought the latino guy was gay :shocked: I was a bit like "How should I know ? :aah:"

Well, that wasn't a really interesting story XD

My parents could really give a chiz whether he was gay or not :aah:

I haven't seen many either where I live :aah:

my dad isn't that bad' date=' but he hates when I listen to Meeks and I can't watch the new normal in front of him :aah::aah:[/quote']

Ah fair enough. But if I go into Glasgow yes there is certainly gays there,there was a gay couple at that Fun. gig I went to and like just towards the end they were kissing :3

There are a few German speakers that study in my school and they're in the same class as one of my friends, who study German.

Last week, I was on my own with the German speakers in the train. Among them, there was a latino guy is really friendly, easysoing and pretty cute...

Yesterday, my friends were talking about the latino's assumed lover. They had only heard a name (which could suit as well a guy as for a girl) and they asked me if I thought the latino guy was gay :shocked: I was a bit like "How should I know ? :aah:"

Haha :aah: Yeah I wonder about my friend Andre,he says he's gay but am not so sure since he keeps saying I'm beautiful and then says he loves me more,I'm like dafuq? You sure you are gay? Though tbh he has said if he wasn't he would be all over me (that's lovely xD)

...oh thank god' date=' they aren't one hundred percent bad.:mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Saw it on twitter it being said but not everything on twitter is true most of some info said on twitter is rumor but I dunno :aah: Just cos one of them is a little monster though won't make me like them as a band might make me like just that one person :teehee:

:lmao: