Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

You can't possibly know EVERYTHING about them... :das::mikacool:

That is true she can't....I mean like she doesn't know the size of their you know what :mf_rosetinted: You can be a die hard fan of someone and not know something like that but everything else. I remember seeing what Lady Gaga's bra size is but can't remember it xD >.>

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah fair enough. But if I go into Glasgow yes there is certainly gays there,there was a gay couple at that Fun. gig I went to and like just towards the end they were kissing :3

Haha :aah: Yeah I wonder about my friend Andre,he says he's gay but am not so sure since he keeps saying I'm beautiful and then says he loves me more,I'm like dafuq? You sure you are gay? Though tbh he has said if he wasn't he would be all over me (that's lovely xD)

Saw it on twitter it being said but not everything on twitter is true most of some info said on twitter is rumor but I dunno :aah: Just cos one of them is a little monster though won't make me like them as a band might make me like just that one person :teehee:

Awwww :teehee:

I already like just the one person, cos Zayn has good hair :aah: but I don't like his singing. Or the band. So, I don't have a clue what this is :aah:

That is true she can't....I mean like she doesn't know the size of their you know what :mf_rosetinted: You can be a die hard fan of someone and not know something like that but everything else. I remember seeing what Lady Gaga's bra size is but can't remember it xD >.>

That's true... Although I remember seeing nudes on my tumblr (I managed not to puke) :naughty:

Yes, but I do know what Harry's ass looks like :aah:

- 8:48

Awwww :teehee:

I already like just the one person' date=' cos Zayn has good hair :aah: but I don't like his singing. Or the band. So, I don't have a clue what this is :aah:

Haha yeah his hair is pretty awesome :aah:

Prefer Mika's:mf_rosetinted:

That's true... Although I remember seeing nudes on my tumblr (I managed not to puke) :naughty:[/quote']

Dafuq? Of who? 1D? I've seen nudes of David Tennant but um yeah :mf_rosetinted:

Yes, but I do know what Harry's ass looks like :aah:
- 8:48

That is his ass. who cares about that when probably somewhere on the internet there is a full nude of him

Just like how there was a sex tape of Carly Rae Jepson on tumblr :fisch::mf_rosetinted: Still not sure if it was her mind you xD

That is his ass. who cares about that when probably somewhere on the internet there is a full nude of him

Just like how there was a sex tape of Carly Rae Jepson on tumblr :fisch::mf_rosetinted: Still not sure if it was her mind you xD

Dear god, I hope that wasn't really her... It would be sad indeed. We can't have but a few good role models in society I guess. :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:

Don't worry I have seen him nude only there was a red X on his crotch :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah' date=' that Harry Styles guy. 1D fandom infiltrated my tumblr dash. :aah: I've seen the David Tennant ones too, but who could blame me? :mikacool:[/quote']

OMG EWW :aah: I do not want to imagine that like seriously >.> David Tennant though isn't so bad but that Harry dude oh gawd xD Just blame that part of your brain that makes you want to see nude people :mf_rosetinted:

Dear god' date=' I hope that wasn't really her... It would be sad indeed. We can't have but a few good role models in society I guess. :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I have no idea at the time it was posted and stuff people were saying it was fake it was then turned round to it is real.

All I know is that some little monsters are hoping for a Lady Gaga sex tape.

Don't worry I have seen him nude only there was a red X on his crotch :mf_rosetinted:

Oh pfft that's nothing,compared to actually seeing a full nude like the full nudes of David Tennant :aah:

Well, they may have read our conversation about Belgian specialities ... :fisch:

Oh and got turned on by the whole meatballs and small balls :lmfao: Nah but seriously it's horrible when they follow me there is pics of there bits xD >.>

Crapy Tumblr...

*crappy. SSS. XDDD And I love tumblr! :aah:

OMG EWW :aah: I do not want to imagine that like seriously >.> David Tennant though isn't so bad but that Harry dude oh gawd xD Just blame that part of your brain that makes you want to see nude people :mf_rosetinted:

I have no idea at the time it was posted and stuff people were saying it was fake it was then turned round to it is real.

All I know is that some little monsters are hoping for a Lady Gaga sex tape.

Perfect, that part of my brain is always bothering me. Just blame it on that. :mf_rosetinted:

I don't really care, anyways, she sucks. XD

...shame. :mf_rosetinted:

No' date=' Hallelujah My eyes would have poured out of my face *faints*

Oh pfft that's nothing,compared to actually seeing a full nude like the full nudes of David Tennant :aah:

Oh and got turned on by the whole meatballs and small balls :lmfao: Nah but seriously it's horrible when they follow me there is pics of there bits xD >.>

Please excuse me while I find a corner and barf my guts out...

I've seen my fair share of naked guys. UHM.:mf_rosetinted:

Who? Carly? xD

I think everyone has. :naughty:

Yep, I pretty much hate her xD

No, Hallelujah My eyes would have poured out of my face *faints*

Please excuse me while I find a corner and barf my guts out...

I doubt it, nothing that special :mf_rosetinted: