Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

uhm what's Dib :naughty: ?

AH SNAP! You meant bid... sorry was very tired yesterday... I understood it today :aah: ! Haha I want to do it tooooo :blush-anim-cl:

No, I meant dips. :aah: Dibs is when you call shots on something..but that's also slang. Hm, how do you explain this without slang? :aah:

Oh, okay. Google says:

1. to claim something

I got dibs on that last piece of pizza.

2. The most powerful force in the universe, it is used to call possession of a certain object or idea. There are very few things that trump dibs.

dibs on definition 1

3. A claim expressing priority over an object. Similar to the equally definite process of calling something.

If you kill yourself, I have dibs on your IPod

God I love Urban Dictionary. :naughty:

No, I meant dips. :aah: Dibs is when you call shots on something..but that's also slang. Hm, how do you explain this without slang? :aah:

Oh, okay. Google says:

1. to claim something

2. The most powerful force in the universe, it is used to call possession of a certain object or idea. There are very few things that trump dibs.

dibs on definition 1

3. A claim expressing priority over an object. Similar to the equally definite process of calling something.

Urban dictionary, what would we do without you. :naughty: but then again there are some things on there that are super obscure... And even more things you'd be better off not reading :mf_rosetinted: xD

*stalk stalk* just for people that didn't get it' date=' calling dibs on something is saying that you have the right to do it or to have it, such as calling dibs on your favorite piece at monopoly. That is all. :naughty:[/quote']

*uncomfortable situation* *feels guilty for nothing* *actually laughs*

Oh, okay. Google says:

1. to claim something

dibs on definition 1

Hahaha, I'M FRENCH I'M FROM MONTREAL! Don't blame it on me :naughty:

Try having a DS which is like 8 years old or something. I have the very first one :aah: It's kinda broke.

I have the very first one too, they only came out in 2005 :naughty: IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. I remember the very first time I saw an advert for one on TV and I just thought it was amazing :aah:

I have the very first one too, they only came out in 2005 :naughty: IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL. I remember the very first time I saw an advert for one on TV and I just thought it was amazing :aah:

Sure about that?:aah: I saw on the official like website for the DS and at the time it said it had been nearly 8 years since the first released. I haven't played mine for quite some time,mostly cos the screen won't respond to touch well,plus I seemed to have lost it.:lmfao:

Sure about that?:aah: I saw on the official like website for the DS and at the time it said it had been nearly 8 years since the first released. I haven't played mine for quite some time,mostly cos the screen won't respond to touch well,plus I seemed to have lost it.:lmfao:

Maybe the website was American or something? :blink: And they usually release early over there.

I used to love mine :naughty: I kept it very safe and clean. OH IT'S GOTTA DOGGY STICKERS ON IT. MWAHAHA.