Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They can be pretty adorbs. Although I don't understand how people like that music- though it's just a matter of opinion' date=' like whatever makes you happy :naughty::naughty:[/quote']

I know :mf_lustslow:

I'm watching a hilarious vid of 1D dancing to Gangnam style :lmao:

I really like that song! But I'm far from a Gleek. :naughty: I thought it was hilarious when they covered Gangnam Style' date=' omg :roftl:[/quote']

They had the cover out already, but it's not officially aired yet, but yea, the Gangnam Style cover is so cool :aah: ! Do you know that they might even do Grace Kelly :o I died when I knew about that.

I know :mf_lustslow:

I'm watching a hilarious vid of 1D dancing to Gangnam style :lmao:

So now we just need the Doctor and Sherlock to do Gangnam Style. :lmao:

They had the cover out already, but it's not officially aired yet, but yea, the Gangnam Style cover is so cool :aah: ! Do you know that they might even do Grace Kelly :o I died when I knew about that.

They. Might. Do. Grace. Kelly? :aah: I don't know. At the same time I would love to see some publicity, I don't think I would want Glee to do it. :aah:

They. Might. Do. Grace. Kelly? :aah: I don't know. At the same time I would love to see some publicity' date=' I don't think I would want Glee to do it. :aah:[/quote']

Exactly

They. Might. Do. Grace. Kelly? :aah: I don't know. At the same time I would love to see some publicity' date=' I don't think I would want Glee to do it. :aah:[/quote']

Oh I love most of their covers, but Mika's not an easy artist to imitate. He's everything excentric, high pitch voice, weird. The best person to do that cover would defenitely be Kurt. But even Kurt's too ordinary for Mika.

Hey aren't you supposed to be asleep, it's late xD tomorrow you'll need to wake up early for black friday :aah: did you celebrate thanksgiving?

Oh I love most of their covers, but Mika's not an easy artist to imitate. He's everything excentric, high pitch voice, weird. The best person to do that cover would defenitely be Kurt. But even Kurt's too ordinary for Mika.

Hey aren't you supposed to be asleep, it's late xD tomorrow you'll need to wake up early for black friday :aah: did you celebrate thanksgiving?

They all have kind of... theater type voices, it doesn't always translate well to pop.

Late? It isn't even 11. I was tired and was going to sleep, but I can't anymore too many feels all the sudden... Again. :aah: I don't have to wake up early tomorrow, I never knew I was supposed to. XDD I did celebrate! Most of it was yesterday though, since that's when my family had our party. :naughty:

They all have kind of... theater type voices' date=' it doesn't always translate well to pop.

Late? It isn't even 11. I was tired and was going to sleep, but I can't anymore too many feels all the sudden... Again. :aah: I don't have to wake up early tomorrow, I never knew I was supposed to. XDD I did celebrate! Most of it was yesterday though, since that's when my family had our party. :naughty:[/quote']

Aww it's cool ! Probably had a nice time :aah: LOL you don't know what black friday is? AND you are supposed to be American hahaha !

:naughty: I do know what Black Friday is. :roftl: I just don't see any reason to wake up early for it. Trololo. :naughty::mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

To be in front of Wal-Mart at 3oclock in the morning for you to be the first one buying your 1$ pair of jeans before there ain't no more... :naughty: DUH!