• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Bad? It was amazing while it lasted.

You know I can't open YouTube. :aah:

Ohh , oops :teehee:

I so stupid :doh: It's about a girl who shares all of her secrets on little pices of paper as a nice song plays. All of the ups and downs with her life , and how the past has shaped her into what she is today :) I would love to do one of these only on MFC cuz mom won't let me post anything on youtube :sneaky2: and write all of my secrets down for my friends. Let them know who I really am ;) *le tear*

Ohh , oops :teehee:

I so stupid :doh: It's about a girl who shares all of her secrets on little pices of paper as a nice song plays. All of the ups and downs with her life , and how the past has shaped her into what she is today :) I would love to do one of these only on MFC cuz mom won't let me post anything on youtube :sneaky2: and write all of my secrets down for my friends. Let them know who I really am ;) *le tear*

You know what, I'm into that. I have a lot of genuine things I want to say. I would put something on YouTube but I've never really seen a way to go about it.

You know what' date=' I'm into that. I have a lot of genuine things I want to say. I would put something on YouTube but I've never really seen a way to go about it.[/quote']

You could make a list right here on MFC :) I should Do it too :D

I don't think I would want to do it in writing though' date=' I would rather do it in a video for some reason. ;) but you should go ahead and do it! :)[/quote']

I will but not today most likely not tomarrow either cuz I'm going to a sleepover birthday party , Now that I think about it I just might do it tonight acually :aah:

My name's Rachel :)

I was born on May 27th 2001

My favorite animal is a penguin

I love Chinese food

My parents are the whole world to me <3

My fave colors are Lime green and Purple

I'm brave and will be willing to do anything once

At school I am very popular and have many who love me there <3

I'm in the 6th grade and I'm doing very well in my grades as my highest grade being 97 and lowest being a 92

I am slightly Lack toast and tolorant and have a slight fear of being traped (Claustrophibia)

My least favorite body part is kidneys for medical reasons

I am algergic to everything except , food , mold , white birch trees , and bunnies

I get shots weekly for my allergies ( They are that bad :aah: )

My favorite singers are Mika , La Roux , One direction , Queen , Scissor sisters , and (don't freak out) Justin Bieber!

I want to be a Emergency room doctor when I grow up

I have secrets I don't even tell me BFF. I love her so much *tear*

I'm a bit of a hypocondriac :aah:

I've been really depressed since this year's August :(

If I have problems I worry about I never tell my mom or dad

I fear my BFF has the same condition I have only she doesn't know the signs about the problem...

No one knows how sad I sometimes get... :(

I know one I really don't want to tell you guys...

I love all of the ones who love me and I am very greatful for that , My mom and dad , MFC , School. I'm crying now :tears:

I belive God does things to us for a reason

I hate my body and the way I get depressed all the time

I don't wanna grow up I wanna stay little with my mom and dad , But I know one day I will have to let them go with god ( I have never cried this much in my life )

I have green eyes

I'm 5'6" tall

My foot is a size 11 womens

I live in America , in new york

My fave countries Ireland , UK , Sweeden , Switzerland , and Russia

I can speak English and I'm learning french but , I would like to learn also Sweedish , Russian and Spanish

I have Long , Very curly , and that kinda "It's a pain to brush" Sorta hair :aah:

I have 3 American girl dolls

I have Braces :biggrin2:

My favorite kind of dog is a French Bulldog and my fave cat is a bambino :fangurl:

I would love to go on a Europe tour when I get older!

I MUST go to the Crescent and stanley hotel and meet some GHOSTS!!!

I belive in God , Orbs , Ghosts , love and purgutory

I don't belive in Magic or "Love at first sight"

I can memorize anything you give me :D

I love Doctor who , Spongebob , The Amazing race , The celebrity apprentice , and many other TV shows I can't think of at the moment :aah:

- Rachel <3

Edited by rachie b

My name's Rachel :)

I was born on May 27th 2001

My favorite animal is a penguin

I love Chinese food

My parents are the whole world to me <3

My fave colors are Lime green and Purple

I'm brave and will be willing to do anything once

At school I am very popular and have many who love me there <3

I'm in the 6th grade and I'm doing very well in my grades as my highest grade being 97 and lowest being a 92

I am slightly Lack toast and tolorant and have a slight fear of being traped (Claustrophibia)

My least favorite body part is kidneys for medical reasons

I am algergic to everything except , food , mold , white birch trees , and bunnies

I get shots weekly for my allergies ( They are that bad :aah: )

My favorite singers are Mika , La Roux , One direction , Queen , Scissor sisters , and (don't freak out) Justin Bieber!

I want to be a Emergency room doctor when I grow up

I have secrets I don't even tell me BFF. I love her so much *tear*

I'm a bit of a hypocondriac :aah:

I've been really depressed since this year's August :(

If I have problems I worry about I never tell my mom or dad

I fear my BFF has the same condition I have only she doesn't know the signs about the problem...

No one knows how sad I sometimes get... :(

I know one I really don't want to tell you guys...

I love all of the ones who love me and I am very greatful for that , My mom and dad , MFC , School. I'm crying now :tears:

I belive God does things to us for a reason

I hate my body and the way I get depressed all the time

I don't wanna grow up I wanna stay little with my mom and dad , But I know one day I will have to let them go with god ( I have never cried this much in my life )

- Rachel <3

:tears::hug: :hug: :hug:

Most people aren't used to just saying things about themselves so bluntly' date=' since it doesn't generally come up in conversation. It's an interesting change. :naughty:[/quote']

We should all do something like this , I mean if all of us are okay with it :D

I agree. But some people aren't okay with it' date=' although I'm only vaguely sure which of us on MFC would do it and which of us wouldn't want to.[/quote']

That's one for me you will do it on your blog , I think Annu Might do it not sure though. Now that I have said what has been troubleing me I feel happy * starts crying again * But I know soon again I will feel like a piece of crap , depressed and sad :( And as I said in my thingy ma bob I won't talk to my parents... so instead I talk to some stanger on the internet about my probs. Go figure. :mf_rosetinted:

That's one for me you will do it on your blog , I think Annu Might do it not sure though. Now that I have said what has been troubleing me I feel happy * starts crying again * But I know soon again I will feel like a piece of crap , depressed and sad :( And as I said in my thingy ma bob I won't talk to my parents... so instead I talk to some stanger on the internet about my probs. Go figure. :mf_rosetinted:

You're lucky that you feel better from saying what troubles you, I know people where that makes it worse. At least you have that. I would say you don't need to be depressed, but at this point I know that saying it to someone who seriously is doesn't help much. So basically I'm here for you. :huglove: it's easier to talk to people on the Internet. They don't know you directly and face to face conversations are more stressful anyhow.

You're lucky that you feel better from saying what troubles you' date=' I know people where that makes it worse. At least you have that. I would say you don't need to be depressed, but at this point I know that saying it to someone who seriously is doesn't help much. So basically I'm here for you. :huglove: it's easier to talk to people on the Internet. They don't know you directly and face to face conversations are more stressful anyhow.[/quote']

Ugghhh , I couldn't imagine being like that :(

But you're not me so you don't know If I should feel depressed or not :mf_rosetinted:

:huglove: Thank you :tears:

Ugghhh , I couldn't imagine being like that :(

But you're not me so you don't know If I should feel depressed or not :mf_rosetinted:

:huglove: Thank you :tears:

It sucks. And that's the type of person that just doesn't like to talk about their feelings, and I try to respect that. Try to.

That's a very legitimate point :mf_rosetinted: but I'm just trying to say that being depressed is very passive, because it doesn't do anything to help the situation when you could be making things less hard on yourself. :wink2:

No problem at all. I live for it. :hug: