Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

It sucks. And that's the type of person that just doesn't like to talk about their feelings' date=' and I try to respect that. Try to.

That's a very legitimate point :mf_rosetinted: but I'm just trying to say that being depressed is very passive, because it doesn't do anything to help the situation when you could be making things less hard on yourself. :wink2:

No problem at all. I live for it. :hug:[/quote']

*Nods head*

But when I try to forget it , it keeps coming back into mind somehow :(

:huglove: Gotta go to bed goodnight :)

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

*Nods head*

But when I try to forget it , it keeps coming back into mind somehow :(

:huglove: Gotta go to bed goodnight :)

:)

I understand that. ;) it isn't easy to forget, in fact I wouldn't recommend that you try to forget it. Actually, I'm in no position to recommend you do anything at all. Just try not to dwell, is all I can say.

Sleep well :)

I can't wait to be out of high school. I want to be in another life with nicer people and a nicer community then my school. Honestly I don't feel accepted where I am (sorry I had to get this out of me it's bugging me hard.)

:huglove: I'm a freshman is year. And I know how you feel... I just want to get this over with. :aah:

I can't wait to be out of high school. I want to be in another life with nicer people and a nicer community then my school. Honestly I don't feel accepted where I am (sorry I had to get this out of me it's bugging me hard.)

:huglove: I'm a freshman this year. And I know how you feel... I just want to get this over with. :aah:

:huglove: I'm a freshman this year. And I know how you feel... I just want to get this over with. :aah:

ouhh, hope your situation is better than mine: I'm a senior, I can't wait for prom then COLLEGE. My senior years were easier for me than this year... But still it wasn't easy. 'cause I'm sort of VERY different of everyone and it's flagrant.

ouhh, hope your situation is better than mine: I'm a senior, I can't wait for prom then COLLEGE. My senior years were easier for me than this year... But still it wasn't easy. 'cause I'm sort of VERY different of everyone and it's flagrant.

I don't know if I would describe myself as very different, but I don't speak, I can't make myself. I'm just the extreme of socially awkward. And my interests seem to surpass what most people I know are willing to hold conversation about. :aah:

I don't know if I would describe myself as very different' date=' but I don't speak, I can't make myself. I'm just the extreme of socially awkward. And my interests seem to surpass what most people I know are willing to hold conversation about. :aah:[/quote']

sorry, second sentence I meant *my freshman years were easier then my senior ones ***

I'm sort of like that too. I don't talk like they do, my interests are not like their. And I'm an introvert just like you :) I'm very socially awkward too, but I learnt to control it now that I have a job as a teacher so I can't stay like that forever :aah: but I can't relate to you.... ALOT! :original: I don't know why, I have a feeling that most people that are on here are sort of the same situation then ours, that's why I like to share my feelings here :huglove:

sorry, second sentence I meant *my freshman years were easier then my senior ones ***

I'm sort of like that too. I don't talk like they do, my interests are not like their. And I'm an introvert just like you :) I'm very socially awkward too, but I learnt to control it now that I have a job as a teacher so I can't stay like that forever :aah: but I can't relate to you.... ALOT! :original: I don't know why, I have a feeling that most people that are on here are sort of the same situation then ours, that's why I like to share my feelings here :huglove:

:) I would agree, I also feel like most people here are similar to us. And it's a lot more helpful to talk to someone who understands you than it is to talk to someone who can't relate. ;)

:) I would agree' date=' I also feel like most people here are similar to us. And it's a lot more helpful to talk to someone who understands you than it is to talk to someone who can't relate. ;)[/quote']

Sorry im typing on my phone, but again, I meant that I can relate to you :aah: ***

Yup, and my school is a very close minded school, very racist and homophobic and unequal where men treat women like objects. It's a pure disaster here I swear. The good thing about it is that it got me open minded and totally the opposite because I know what's right from wrong :thumb_yello: I'm Lebanese and I have a small height and yup, I'm still being laughed out about it and left out for being as well an introvert awkwardly social. I'm surviving with all this pressure. Dear lord it feels better to talk about it I'll never thank you enough for supporting my depressiveness :aah::huglove:

Sorry im typing on my phone, but again, I meant that I can relate to you :aah: ***

Yup, and my school is a very close minded school, very racist and homophobic and unequal where men treat women like objects. It's a pure disaster here I swear. The good thing about it is that it got me open minded and totally the opposite because I know what's right from wrong :thumb_yello: I'm Lebanese and I have a small height and yup, I'm still being laughed out about it and left out for being as well an introvert awkwardly social. I'm surviving with all this pressure. Dear lord it feels better to talk about it I'll never thank you enough for supporting my depressiveness :aah::huglove:

I think I see a lot of close mindedness no matter where you live. It can be odd to be positive about it but for all the close indeed people there are also some open minded ones, and that knowledge is always helpful. :wink2: You know, I did used to feel quite left out because of my social difficulty. But after awhile, I learned to ignore it completely. I don't really feel the need for that interaction because I know the people who leave me out of things or whatever it is that they do, aren't worth any of my time. And at this point I prefer being alone. Or on the Internet where other people who prefer to be alone can actually find like minded people whom they enjoy spending time with. :3

Anyways I need to go to bed :bye: thank you for your help sweety, it just feels better to express it all. :huglove:

it's no problem! My life has been one big heap of listening. I enjoy it, and I love to help when I can. :huglove: goodnight :hug: :hug:

People, Grace is retarded and I have feels I need to share with the world so can someone PLEASE come up with a tumblr URL for me? FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THAT IS GOOD AND PURE IN THIS WORLD, PLEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The ones you used for the ssr thread :mf_rosetinted:

My name's Rachel :)

I was born on May 27th 2001

My favorite animal is a penguin

I love Chinese food

My parents are the whole world to me <3

My fave colors are Lime green and Purple

I'm brave and will be willing to do anything once

At school I am very popular and have many who love me there <3

I'm in the 6th grade and I'm doing very well in my grades as my highest grade being 97 and lowest being a 92

I am slightly Lack toast and tolorant and have a slight fear of being traped (Claustrophibia)

My least favorite body part is kidneys for medical reasons

I am algergic to everything except , food , mold , white birch trees , and bunnies

I get shots weekly for my allergies ( They are that bad :aah: )

My favorite singers are Mika , La Roux , One direction , Queen , Scissor sisters , and (don't freak out) Justin Bieber!

I want to be a Emergency room doctor when I grow up

I have secrets I don't even tell me BFF. I love her so much *tear*

I'm a bit of a hypocondriac :aah:

I've been really depressed since this year's August :(

If I have problems I worry about I never tell my mom or dad

I fear my BFF has the same condition I have only she doesn't know the signs about the problem...

No one knows how sad I sometimes get... :(

I know one I really don't want to tell you guys...

I love all of the ones who love me and I am very greatful for that , My mom and dad , MFC , School. I'm crying now :tears:

I belive God does things to us for a reason

I hate my body and the way I get depressed all the time

I don't wanna grow up I wanna stay little with my mom and dad , But I know one day I will have to let them go with god ( I have never cried this much in my life )

I have green eyes

I'm 5'6" tall

My foot is a size 11 womens

I live in America , in new york

My fave countries Ireland , UK , Sweeden , Switzerland , and Russia

I can speak English and I'm learning french but , I would like to learn also Sweedish , Russian and Spanish

I have Long , Very curly , and that kinda "It's a pain to brush" Sorta hair :aah:

I have 3 American girl dolls

I have Braces :biggrin2:

My favorite kind of dog is a French Bulldog and my fave cat is a bambino :fangurl:

I would love to go on a Europe tour when I get older!

I MUST go to the Crescent and stanley hotel and meet some GHOSTS!!!

I belive in God , Orbs , Ghosts , love and purgutory

I don't belive in Magic or "Love at first sight"

I can memorize anything you give me :D

I love Doctor who , Spongebob , The Amazing race , The celebrity apprentice , and many other TV shows I can't think of at the moment :aah:

- Rachel <3

If that works' date=' congratulations on having the longest tumblr URL that I have ever seen. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I have added more!!!