Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You can memorize anything?? :das:

Acually , yes I creeped out Ksenija when she got angery at me when I gave her a link to "The video diraies are back" and she clicked it and I remember that night when she said I'm coming to america and I'll get you grace with my heaviest silver spoons... so it went like this

Rachel - Link

Ksenija - jgtbutbhgusfguhebwriofnu9gfgu9ewrb ( Angeryness)

Rachel - You clicked it didn't you :floor:

Ksenija - Tries. Not. To. Murder.

Rachel - :floor:

Ksenija - I'm coming to America to get you

Rachel - You mean with your heaviest silver spoons

Ksenija - HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!!! :aah:

Acually , yes I creeped out Ksenija when she got angery at me when I gave her a link to "The video diraies are back" and she clicked it and I remember that night when she said I'm coming to america and I'll get you grace with my heaviest silver spoons... so it went like this

Rachel - Link

Ksenija - jgtbutbhgusfguhebwriofnu9gfgu9ewrb ( Angeryness)

Rachel - You clicked it didn't you :floor:

Ksenija - Tries. Not. To. Murder.

Rachel - :floor:

Ksenija - I'm coming to America to get you

Rachel - You mean with your heaviest silver spoons

Ksenija - HOW DID YOU KNOW ABOUT THAT!!! :aah:

You like annoying her, don't you? :naughty:

I'm quite sad. I don't want to go down to get breakfast. I wish I can stay in my room all day thinking about Freddie. Or Queen. Or look at his pictures and break into tears. Well... I can't do anything about his death.

:hug:

I'm a goofy goober YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Ohtay then :aah::naughty:

I'm quite sad. I don't want to go down to get breakfast. I wish I can stay in my room all day thinking about Freddie. Or Queen. Or look at his pictures and break into tears. Well... I can't do anything about his death.

Aww, I know how you feel. :huh: He was genius... Amazing... The world will be incredibly lucky if we ever have perfection of that magnitude inhabiting it again. :huglove:

Aww' date=' I know how you feel. :huh: He was genius... Amazing... The world will be incredibly lucky if we ever have perfection of that magnitude inhabiting it again. :huglove:[/quote']

I do realize that. I mean there will be one, apparently, but I don't think that person's gonna be something like a replica of Freddie. He can be another genius, surely, but not the way Freddie was. He is unique, my friend.

Aww' date=' I know how you feel. :huh: He was genius... Amazing... The world will be incredibly lucky if we ever have perfection of that magnitude inhabiting it again. :huglove:[/quote']

Grace I'm gonna have you pick some things okay

Striped Black and white long tanktop with a short jacket with black sparklely leggings

Or...

Short shorts that have gray and black stripes with a long black shirt with white stichings

I do realize that. I mean there will be one, apparently, but I don't think that person's gonna be something like a replica of Freddie. He can be another genius, surely, but not the way Freddie was. He is unique, my friend.

Exactly, it couldn't be a replica of Freddie. And even though Freddie is sorely missed, eventually some other musician will be able to leave a mark on the world like he did. Most likely not in the same way, but still. And I doubt anyone will ever forget Freddie Mercury, I can't see it happening, so he definitely still lives on.

Grace I'm gonna have you pick some things okay

Striped Black and white long tanktop with a short jacket with black sparklely leggings

Or...

Short shorts that have gray and black stripes with a long black shirt with white stichings

It's hard to say without seeing.... And really I don't like either of them :aah:

Exactly' date=' it couldn't be a replica of Freddie. And even though Freddie is sorely missed, eventually some other musician will be able to leave a mark on the world like he did. Most likely not in the same way, but still. And I doubt anyone will ever forget Freddie Mercury, I can't see it happening, so he definitely still lives on.

It's hard to say without seeing.... And really I don't like either of them :aah:[/quote']

Poo you :thumbdown:

Well pick one :wink2: