Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

Exactly' date=' it couldn't be a replica of Freddie. And even though Freddie is sorely missed, eventually some other musician will be able to leave a mark on the world like he did. Most likely not in the same way, but still. And I doubt anyone will ever forget Freddie Mercury, I can't see it happening, so he definitely still lives on.

It's hard to say without seeing.... And really I don't like either of them :aah:[/quote']

He will always be in our heart, Grace :wub2: There's a saying that Farrokh Bulsara is gone, not Freddie Mercury. I love that saying.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man, coming back to MFC makes me realize how much I have missed this page and how it is such an important part of making me who I am right now. I am forever in debt of you guys.

I feel exactly the same way... Being on MFC was one of the best decisions I've ever made. I've made amazing friends here, and it's actually been such a growing experience for me to be a part of this. It has changed me, for the better.

Grace, fb? :tears:

I'm there :huglove:

Do diamonds sparkle or shine?

for me, they neither shine nor sparkle. They are something in the middle, since shine is for a surface that is highly reflective with light and sparkle is for tiny little grains of glitter or some sort that is also very reflective

:hug: I don't know' date=' in like 5 minutes I went from having an average day to feeling so appreciated. I wish everyone would feel like this. c:[/quote']

thank you Grace, I actually feel loved and appreciated not only from receiving it but also helping people out of their sad thoughts about themselves :original: which is something I have done today :biggrin2:

thank you Grace, I actually feel loved and appreciated not only from receiving it but also helping people out of their sad thoughts about themselves :original: which is something I have done today :biggrin2:

Same here :original: I love the thought of helping people, because it gives me somewhat of a purpose even if I'm not entirely sure what it is :)

Same here :original: I love the thought of helping people' date=' because it gives me somewhat of a purpose even if I'm not entirely sure what it is :)[/quote']

that is true! :original: I am loving today since I have a better understanding about the concept at things that are happening to the society right now, credit goes to Eli :huglove:

that is true! :original: I am loving today since I have a better understanding about the concept at things that are happening to the society right now, credit goes to Eli :huglove:

I still have almost no idea what's going on in society. XD but I don't know whether to even care. :naughty: