Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

I know. I was editing that with 'I'm gonna have the biggest tumblr URL in history.' when my baby went out. Pak u too, internet. ♥

Internet is against it.

screw internet. and I'll regret saying that :mf_rosetinted:

trolololo, true dat :roftl: mutta suomalaine aksentti on outo, sä oot kuullu mut puhumassa englantia. :mf_rosetinted: (lol translate that google. :aah:)

He got t right actually :aah:

Anyone who's 11 or younger and uses makeup should get some horrible allergy to it or something.

and who uses a Iphone :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ofc I can' date=' I'll be right there. XD[/color']

..you have a point there... :mf_rosetinted: I don't know what life would be like without Internet. I would break down into tears I think :mf_rosetinted:

I'd just annoy people and torture them and then when I got bored to an extreme extent, blow my brains out. c:

so what did you do? :das:

Went walked about town and then went to the cinema etc with my boyfriend:teehee:

I love cuddles:teehee:

Just fine thanks' date=' slightly hungry otherwise :aah: you?[/quote']

aha :aah: I'm good just awfully tired now but today was good spending it with my boyfriend:pinkbow:

Went walked about town and then went to the cinema etc with my boyfriend:teehee:

I love cuddles:teehee:

aha :aah: I'm good just awfully tired now but today was good spending it with my boyfriend:pinkbow:

Aww :pinkbow: so then you had fun? :pinkbow:While I was stuck inside preparing for an audition and sounding horrible at that. Not jealous... :naughty:

Yes :teehee::wub2:

:lmfao:I thought you didn't like that lovey dovey stuff?

I really don't. But I'm completely single and alone, and your day is better than mine since I've been preparing all day to audition for role of Mrs. Lovett and hkjtfthij I sounded really bad. So basically, my day is depressing me a little. :roftl: