Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Went walked about town and then went to the cinema etc with my boyfriend:teehee:

I love cuddles:teehee:

aha :aah: I'm good just awfully tired now but today was good spending it with my boyfriend:pinkbow:

Sounds nice, which movie did you watch? :pinkbow: Went to the town today too, and it was so nice with all the christmas decorations, the big christmas tree and christmas songs :teehee:

Hehe :naughty:

(y) :mf_rosetinted:

Dad's an ex cop, remember? c: He even taught me how it works for my physics project two years ago. One of my most treasured memories. c:

Oh yeah, I remember. XD actually, your dad's slightly creepy, with a knife collection and all.. :roftl:. I don't know why I think he would be interesting. XD

Oh yeah' date=' I remember. XD actually, your dad's slightly creepy, with a knife collection and all.. :roftl:. I don't know why I think he would be interesting. XD [/color']

It's so pretty. I remember how my mum panicked about it being loaded and how my dad kept telling her it wasn't and then he found out it was and then he had to wait for her to go out to take out the bullets so she wouldn't have a hissy fit and pass out. xDD Yeah, I know. He's not interesting. Sure, he's nice and funny when we go out somewhere but then it's terror time when we get home and he's nervous.

It's so pretty. I remember how my mum panicked about it being loaded and how my dad kept telling her it wasn't and then he found out it was and then he had to wait for her to go out to take out the bullets so she wouldn't have a hissy fit and pass out. xDD Yeah, I know. He's not interesting. Sure, he's nice and funny when we go out somewhere but then it's terror time when we get home and he's nervous.

Oh my god. :roftl: He was seriously letting you... A loaded gun.. :lmfao: xD Mm, I don't know. Nice and interesting are very different things. My dad is interesting, and half the time he's murderous, so. :aah:

(y) :mf_rosetinted:

Dad's an ex cop, remember? c: He even taught me how it works for my physics project two years ago. One of my most treasured memories. c:

:mf_rosetinted:

So how are you? :teehee:

Madagascar 3 :aah: Yes it is like that here too:mf_rosetinted:

Is that still on cinema? :aah: I love it, it's so cosy :teehee:

Over here it is yeah :3 Skyfall isn't on anymore though. aha yep :3

That's super weird :aah:

Rick Astley has the same birthday as Xenia. XD *runs around*

Why do I only have boring ones :sneaky2:

*goes sobbing together with Georg Stiernhielm*

That's super weird :aah:

Why do I only have boring ones :sneaky2:

*goes sobbing together with Georg Stiernhielm*

I don't know. :naughty: the only good one I have that I know of is Walt Disney... :naughty:

You do realise you are in a Mika fan club. Think you should go elsewhere now after saying that:mf_rosetinted:

Ssh, February 6th is just an amazing birthday. XD

And Bob Marley and Eva Braun and a fictional character from the last Halloween episode of CM AND Axl Rose. c:

Simultaneously jealous and squee-ish. :roftl:

BECAUSE I AM EPIC.

That's brilliant, I love you. xDD

Yes you are. and that's why you're my partner in crime!

Thank you :pinkbow: xD

And Bob Marley and Eva Braun and a fictional character from the last Halloween episode of CM AND Axl Rose. c:

My cinema is odd..I think cos it's just a small cinema it doesn't keep things on long or like the bigger things on I dunno:dunno:

But I mean skyfall should brin a lot of people to them I think, but I don't know :dunno:

I don't know. :naughty: the only good one I have that I know of is Walt Disney... :naughty:

Ssh' date=' February 6th is just an amazing birthday. XD

Simultaneously jealous and squee-ish. :roftl:[/quote']

That's big! guess I'm alone with the boring ones :aah:

*goes away to see if I share death days with someone interesting*