Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good. You were stressed. Just please try to calm down when that happens.

GIVE. THEM. TO. ME. NOW.

Then why wouldn't I? We're not THAT retarded.:aah:

December 31st. xD

:pinkbow:

If by THE Tom Hamilton you mean the legend that is Aerosmith's bassist, then yes, THE Tom Hamilton. erfuiotho3r5j2iopghubpotz5iošzjoh :mf_rosetinted:

You can get my third :aah:

That's not why I meant :roftl: Just that my Vh1 only airs on the night, it super weird :aah:

No :mf_rosetinted: xD

Hello , Grace , Xenia , Emma , and Agent Humphry :biggrin2:

Hello Agent Roxy :bye:

How are you :)

What's that suposed to mean :tears:

I'm fine you?

Wait what really? :shocked: my favorite doctor is Matt Smith... But AJDLWJDLAJDJWKDIMKWJDKSD WHAT? :shocked::excite:

Yes :mf_rosetinted: Oh pfft David is better but yeah am watching the Sarah Jane adventures and it's the episode with David in it :biggrin2:

I'm fine you?

Yes :mf_rosetinted: Oh pfft David is better but yeah am watching the Sarah Jane adventures and it's the episode with David in it :biggrin2:

I know, but Matt is a bit kooky, I like that. :biggrin2: Ooh! I need to watch something, at least a little doctor who, since I missed out doing it friday.. :aah:

I know' date=' but Matt is a bit kooky, I like that. :biggrin2: Ooh! I need to watch something, at least a little doctor who, since I missed out doing it friday.. :aah:[/quote']

Ah I watched Doctor Who on Friday it was one with Matt Smith,the episode called Flesh and Stone :teehee:

See' date=' told ya :teehee::naughty:[/quote']

It's not like I didn't believe you just saying as it came up just there :naughty:

big cheese is just a nickname' date=' but anyways it means an important person. :mf_rosetinted:It's also a Nirvana song but we'll not go there. XD

Yay! :) Yes we shouldn't :aah: So know how I went to a party well she got the whole twilight series...

I'm fine you?

I good. Just went to a party, Now I must go to another :mf_rosetinted: