Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ofc it is, just meant that you only miss him because of the cuddling :teehee:

Maybe if I said we are long distance and don't get to cuddle each other often does that change things?

His friend was with us,I felt odd when his friend walked like behind us.:aah: His friend apparently finds me beautiful too :aah:

Maybe if I said we are long distance and don't get to cuddle each other often does that change things?

His friend was with us,I felt odd when his friend walked like behind us.:aah: His friend apparently finds me beautiful too :aah:

I understand why you misses it.

Okay then I understand why you felt odd, I would have felt the same :aah:

Hey you guys... Annu wanted me to tell you that she won't be around for a few days' date=' and she will try to get back as soon as she can. She loves you guys. :huglove:[/quote']

Oh okay.

Not to go behind her back, but can you tell me what have happened? She said she sent me an email, but I haven't got it. I have my suspicions and I'm worried.

THANK YOU.

Ah, the beauty of tv-shop and its hour long commercials. :pinkbow: xD

Ooooh, right...when was that? :aah:

You're welcome :pinkbow:

Exactly, it's so addictive. Ask me anything about abbtronic or H20 vac and I'll tell you :aah:

:shun: Guess :aah:

Oh okay.

Not to go behind her back, but can you tell me what have happened? She said she sent me an email, but I haven't got it. I have my suspicions and I'm worried.

I promised her I wouldn't tell anything to you, because she's afraid of how you would react...

Wasn't that cold? :naughty:

Omg :floor: I literary have tears in my eyes :lmfao:

Um it was but I was still wearing leggings and shorts and by shorts I mean the were actually hot pants :aah: Bit too short on me since I'm tall xD Talking of tall my boyfriend is taller than me >.> Not that bad though,not like am a pure midget :aah:

haha you're welcome :aah:

I promised her I wouldn't tell anything to you' date=' because she's afraid of how you would react...[/quote']

Oh that hurts me a bit, but I guess it she who decides what and to who she wants to tell it. But it do confirme my suspicions....

Anyway. Tell her to be strong and that I love her no matter what :huglove:

Um it was but I was still wearing leggings and shorts and by shorts I mean the were actually hot pants :aah: Bit too short on me since I'm tall xD Talking of tall my boyfriend is taller than me >.> Not that bad though,not like am a pure midget :aah:

haha you're welcome :aah:

Oh that's sounds cold, I would have frozen to death. :aah: You're tall especially if you would compare yourself to me xD

Edited by Lilasko

Oh that hurts me a bit, but I guess it she who decides what and to who she wants to tell it. But it do confirme my suspicions....

Anyway. Tell her to be strong and that I love her no matter what :huglove:

She just doesn't want you to worry. :hug: I'll tell her that. :huglove::huglove:

Yes, how much does it cost? :mf_rosetinted: xD

Does that matter? :mf_rosetinted:

500 kr :mf_rosetinted: xD

Yes :mf_rosetinted:

I was cold but I had a scarf and gloves (and cuddles :naughty: ) so wasn't too bad :original:

Well I'm 5'9 and my boyfriend is 6'4 :aah:

:aah: Still sounds cold to me :aah:

That's tall! :aah:

Now can someone think of a title? xD

No xD