Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nevah

I'm sure your voice has character! Mines eccentric and a bit soft. Yours ha sGOT to be interesting! We still on for TC?

Mines just typical Virginian xD but I say "y'all" and "cain't" xD but it probably sounds a bit effed lately because it keeps slanting into some semi-British lilty weird thingamabobbit. XD I think so! I might be kind of embarrassed to talk though, because my dads around. But we'll see! :3

That' not mature, that's just my serious time and ijfihaagkibju NOT MATURE. xD

OH MY GOD I SAW MANDY PATINKIN ON TV TODAY AND I JUST JUFGHIERLGH I MISS HIM SO MUCH EHFWEG AND EMILY JHGFJWEGBFJKRG WHAT THE PAK IS THIS 100000000000 YEAR OLD COFFEE ADDICT DOING HERE JBHFKJHGBEJKARBGJKERBGKINHJURKGALHGIUJGAUHG

I know you're far from mature. Don't worry. :naughty:

Make me b*tch.

I'm game!! I miss you guys! I think it would be fun!!

Okay, maybe I will :mf_rosetinted:

everything about him is genius' date=' okay. It's like when he was born there was this divine plan for him to become one of the most amazing skjdisndicjanhhdisjwmwodlamwkaolmcndoaos :swoon:[/quote']

AMIN.

Nevah

Tsk tsk. :naughty:

I don't know' date=' she'd better be back :tinted: maybe she's having early dinner or something :aah:[/quote']

sjhdjkgfuhfbjlaigh<faiueljdighbfabghj That's just evil.

Mines just typical Virginian xD but I say "y'all" and "cain't" xD but it probably sounds a bit effed lately because it keeps slanting into some semi-British lilty weird thingamabobbit. XD I think so! I might be kind of embarrassed to talk though' date=' because my dads around. But we'll see! :3[/quote']

I will talk to him!! Actually, I might only be able to type. I will have my camera on, but I don't know if I will be able to talk. Depends.

I know you're far from mature. Don't worry. :naughty:

Okay' date=' maybe I will :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Come at me, broseph.

I will talk to him!! Actually, I might only be able to type. I will have my camera on, but I don't know if I will be able to talk. Depends.

Come at me, broseph.

Then we're in the same situation :naughty: it should be okay either way, at least it's Tiny. We've been trying for this since we met. :roftl:

What's funny is most people would get offended by that. I take it as a compliment. :naughty:

As do I. :naughty: I'm so quiet that people think I'm mature, when really I'm just thinking all sorts of immature things to tell to you guys :mf_rosetinted:

Come at me, broseph.

omfg, when you two started to talk about TC, our chats from summer came to my mind, oh my god... :roftl: i still have those pics from there, for example Micah going crazy while i'm playing wag :mf_rosetinted:

Then we're in the same situation :naughty: it should be okay either way' date=' at least it's Tiny. We've been trying for this since we met. :roftl:

As do I. :naughty: I'm so quiet that people think I'm mature, when really I'm just thinking all sorts of immature things to tell to you guys :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Cool!! IM EXCITED!!!!!!!! What's your dads name? I want to write him a poem

omfg, when you two started to talk about TC, our chats from summer came to my mind, oh my god... :roftl: i still have those pics from there, for example Micah going crazy while i'm playing wag :mf_rosetinted:

Oh. My. God. I had forgotten!!!!!!!!! Can you pos them?!

:bow: xD

I know' date=' but she'll be back and we can direct her to the post then. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

PRAISE JESUS, THE LORD IS MIGTHY.

YOU can. I'm going to bed. And do you really think she won't stalk us? :naughty:

As do I. :naughty: I'm so quiet that people think I'm mature' date=' when really I'm just thinking all sorts of immature things to tell to you guys :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Exactly.:pinkbow:

Cool!! IM EXCITED!!!!!!!! What's your dads name? I want to write him a poem

His name is Dave. XD a poem?? :naughty:

PRAISE JESUS, THE LORD IS MIGTHY.

YOU can. I'm going to bed. And do you really think she won't stalk us? :naughty:

Exactly.:pinkbow:

You're going to BREAD?

250px-Anadama_bread_(1).jpg

Done and done. :thumb_yello:

Oh yeah, she probably will stalk us. XD