Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh nothing much, just Skyping with a friend and deciding what book to read next :3 and you (sorry cant do question marks nor apostrophes)

:D I would recommend you a book, but since John already made a video with book recommendations and I don't think I could do better... I'll just say go watch that. :naughty:

True...but still :fisch: Maybe they don't like Canadians :mf_rosetinted: I'm asking too much right now by asking for a laptop for christmas dad is being a bum and saying no. FFF.

Us canadians are very loud people :mf_rosetinted: They like us, they just... forgot :aah: Maybe your dad's saying no to make it as a surprise for chrismas and be like: HAA! I gave you no hope 'cause I lied and you believed HAAA! :naughty:

Us canadians are very loud people :mf_rosetinted: They like us, they just... forgot :aah: Maybe your dad's saying no to make it as a surprise for chrismas and be like: HAA! I gave you no hope 'cause I lied and you believed HAAA! :naughty:

Oh totally :aah: Oh yeah have you heard that song of theirs but it never reached their first album? It's called 'To all the girls I've slept with' :aah:

He's not really like that though:huh: