Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't even I CAN'T EVEN IMAGINE THAT. XD You managed so carefully not to give it away. :mf_rosetinted: And why dapak do I want to talk to Kath so much? Skdjlsjsksjndksjd FML. XDDDD

I KNOW. IT WAS TORTURE. I adore her' date=' my too lazy to study, cocky, sex obsessed attention whore. xD Oh, and she says you're awesome. :pinkbow:[/color']

I SECOND IT. :mf_rosetinted:

*brofist*

And I take it by that partially you mean me right :mf_rosetinted:

No, I meant they're partially awesome.:aah: But sure, this works too.:naughty:

I KNOW. IT WAS TORTURE. I adore her, my too lazy to study, cocky, sex obsessed attention whore. xD Oh, and she says you're awesome. :pinkbow:

*brofist*

Well now it's over with. :pinkbow: You know what, she sounds too suspiciously like a Supernatural obsessed, more openly outgoing version of me.... :mf_rosetinted::roftl: God dammit that's like the last straw I have to talk to this girl. XDDDD 'TWILL HAPPEN. XD

*brohoof*

How's you?

Well this is just awkward cos now it sounds like you masturbate over Tim Burton....... :fisch:

Oh god... That is so wrong that I can't even. :roftl:

All i see is white and black....

Oh look a snowflake. And some more, and now i'm in middle of snowstorm.

Oh how much i hate finnisn winter. :mf_rosetinted:

Give it to me :mf_rosetinted:

Damn you all with your snow.:mf_rosetinted:

I have snow :excite: maybe this is the 5th christmas :aah:

Haha duck :aah:

What? It's not as if I'm getting off of school cos of it,there isn't enough for that. Saying that I have been off school today and yesterday

Yes, DUCK.

z219504958.jpg

I never had days off school because of it, we don't do that here, and I like going to school anyway (I know, but it's amazing). I just love snow to death, winter is the best season ever. :wub2:

You were right. *admits defeat* xD but this is a first. :naughty: fine' date=' okay then. :3[/quote']

Right, right..:naughty: Or you could just give it to me now and then go die. :pinkbow:

Well now it's over with. :pinkbow: You know what' date=' she sounds too suspiciously like a Supernatural obsessed, more openly outgoing version of me.... :mf_rosetinted::roftl: God dammit that's like the last straw I have to talk to this girl. XDDDD 'TWILL HAPPEN. XD [/color']

*brohoof*

Oh god... That is so wrong that I can't even. :roftl:

You just said that is who you love the most,you had it coming you silly sausage.

Grace wants Tim Burton's sausage. Trololol.

Yes, DUCK.

z219504958.jpg

I never had days off school because of it, we don't do that here, and I like going to school anyway (I know, but it's amazing). I just love snow to death, winter is the best season ever. :wub2:

Right, right..:naughty: Or you could just give it to me now and then go die. :pinkbow:

Yes I know what a duck is :aah: Ah right. To be honest it's not really snow here now,it's more ice now and slush. When it snows though and everything is pure white it can be great for taking photos!

Yes, DUCK.

z219504958.jpg

You don't want that, do you? :naughty:

You just said that is who you love the most,you had it coming you silly sausage.

Grace wants Tim Burton's sausage. Trololol.

:mikacool:

Well now it's over with. :pinkbow: You know what' date=' she sounds too suspiciously like a Supernatural obsessed, more openly outgoing version of me.... :mf_rosetinted::roftl: God dammit that's like the last straw I have to talk to this girl. XDDDD 'TWILL HAPPEN. XD [/color']

*brohoof*

Ys. :pinkbow: She's obsessed and she's attention whoring with her obsessions each day and uieriugrilgnh die. xD Oh, and we think he was referring to her when he tweeted about a 'social butterfly' xD You know, we could tinychat sometime. :das: xD

I have snow :excite: maybe this is the 5th christmas :aah:

100779_o.gif:mikacool:

Ys. :pinkbow: She's obsessed and she's attention whoring with her obsessions each day and uieriugrilgnh die. xD Oh, and we think he was referring to her when he tweeted about a 'social butterfly' xD You know, we could tinychat sometime. :das: xD

So she's exactly like me. Just with different obsessions. :naughty: xD Oh my god, how did that even HOW DID I NOT EVEN THINK OF THAT? XD I'm an idiot. :naughty:

That's probably the slowest gif I ever seen :mf_rosetinted: And be happy for me, we never get snow... :mf_rosetinted:

Yes I know what a duck is :aah: Ah right. To be honest it's not really snow here now,it's more ice now and slush. When it snows though and everything is pure white it can be great for taking photos!

:pinkbow: I don't like cameras much, I just love how beautiful it is. c:

You don't want that' date=' do you? :naughty:[/quote']

...I don't? :mikacool:

I KNOW. IT WAS TORTURE. I adore her, my too lazy to study, cocky, sex obsessed attention whore. xD Oh, and she says you're awesome. :pinkbow:

*brofist*

Okay then :)

So she's exactly like me. Just with different obsessions. :naughty: xD Oh my god' date=' how did that even HOW DID I NOT EVEN THINK OF THAT? XD I'm an idiot. :naughty: [/color']

But it's so retarded rjglrhglriuehluigrlčhgurehgeruhgoičuhg xDD I DON'T KNOW. xD You're also evil. :mikacool:

That's probably the slowest gif I ever seen :mf_rosetinted: And be happy for me, we never get snow... :mf_rosetinted:

Works fine for me.:mf_rosetinted: NO. I hab no snou.