Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny there's a possibility we could meet! :teehee: nothing would make me happier. Considering that my parents are slowly killing me with their promises that I will never travel.

Just a warning. If I meet you, I'll cry. Hard.

My cover list.

1. Teen Idle no giggle fits

2. Breakdown More-Eric Hutchinson

Maybe you should read our comments on fb between each other and you'll see we are actually quite inlove with each other haha.

*stalks* oh aww, that is really cute ;3

It was one of those time when I said to myself, "Catherine, now, half the things you say on the internet would offend people in real life."

Almost everyone seems to be on the Internet, in my humble opinion people shouldn't be offended or not offended by things based on the context of Internet vs. real life :aah:

Just a warning. If I meet you, I'll cry. Hard.

My cover list.

1. Teen Idle no giggle fits

2. Breakdown More-Eric Hutchinson

Really? :***

My cover list.

1. Kings of Leon- Pyro.

2. All American Rejects- Mona Lisa.

3. I don't know, but I feel like my list needs a three, so suggest away. XD

Really? :***

My cover list.

1. Kings of Leon- Pyro.

2. All American Rejects- Mona Lisa.

3. I don't know' date=' but I feel like my list needs a three, so suggest away. XD[/quote']

I think my #3 is Ballad Of The Mona Lisa. Thanks for reminding me!

I think my #3 is Ballad Of The Mona Lisa. Thanks for reminding me!

The one by Panic! At The Disco?? :D I simply adore the video for that song. So steampunk, so ridiculously steampunk! :mikadas:

I had wanted to cover Panic! but... I don't know. It feels like there's an insanely epic song I should do that I'm forgetting.

The one by Panic! At The Disco?? :D I simply adore the video for that song. So steampunk' date=' so ridiculously steampunk! :mikadas:

I had wanted to cover Panic! but... I don't know. It feels like there's an insanely epic song I should do that I'm forgetting.[/quote']

I love it too!! I probably won't. His voice is so full and mine is so hollow. It would clash. I would like to cover Popular Song, but I need a game plan for that one.

*stalks* oh aww' date=' that is really cute ;3

Almost everyone seems to be on the Internet, in my humble opinion people shouldn't be offended or not offended by things based on the context of Internet vs. real life :aah:[/quote']

:aah:

okay this killed me

"you're my everything and I want to spend the rest of my life with you :) <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3"

I love it too!! I probably won't. His voice is so full and mine is so hollow. It would clash. I would like to cover Popular Song, but I need a game plan for that one.

I can do panic if I want, but it sounds off to me. xD and I wouldn't ever cover popular song. Ever. Couldn't. And either way I'm not overly fond of it :naughty: it's for the same reason why I'll never cover Homewrecker, as much as I love it... The talking thing is just awkward to do. XD

I can do panic if I want' date=' but it sounds off to me. xD and I wouldn't ever cover popular song. Ever. Couldn't. And either way I'm not overly fond of it :naughty: it's for the same reason why I'll never cover Homewrecker, as much as I love it... The talking thing is just awkward to do. XD[/quote']

I don't mind talking, just as long as there is a back track. In terrible fond of it. XD I would like to do Homewrecker, but I don't think I ever will.

I don't mind talking, just as long as there is a back track. In terrible fond of it. XD I would like to do Homewrecker, but I don't think I ever will.

It feels awkward to me! And popular song is like one big fail. It's too cheesy, and dafuq is with the rapping? XD I'm not sure I could pull off Homewrecker. I've been dying dying dying to cover Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls but it's in the wrong key! :huh:

Maybe someday I'll do Oh No... I love that song.

First song I heard! :3

It feels awkward to me! And popular song is like one big fail. It's too cheesy' date=' and dafuq is with the rapping? XD I'm not sure I could pull off Homewrecker. I've been dying dying dying to cover Iris by the Goo Goo Dolls but it's in the wrong key! :huh:

First song I heard! :3[/quote']

<\3 I adore it. But i also adore rapping and Mika being either a) a sap or b) cheesy, so it's totally my cuppa tea. I LOVE Iris!!!!!! As for Homewrecker, I think I would rely to much on volume for the I dooooooooont belong to aaaaaaamyone part, and that wouldn't be good. I couldn't pull it off.

The first song I hear was Teen Idle. :wub2:

<\3 I adore it. But i also adore rapping and Mika being either a) a sap or b) cheesy, so it's totally my cuppa tea. I LOVE Iris!!!!!! As for Homewrecker, I think I would rely to much on volume for the I dooooooooont belong to aaaaaaamyone part, and that wouldn't be good. I couldn't pull it off.

The first song I hear was Teen Idle. :wub2:

I can stand rap, but there's so much sjdjsmskajdiwnsd going around that I just don't have a clear unbiased opinion xD Iris is one of my favorite songs and ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!!! Oh god! I just remembered what my third song needs to be!

I can stand rap' date=' but there's so much sjdjsmskajdiwnsd going around that I just don't have a clear unbiased opinion xD Iris is one of my favorite songs and ooooooooooooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!!! Oh god! I just remembered what my third song needs to be![/quote']

What is it?

What is it?

I would have to poorly attempt making an instrumental for it, but this.

[YOUTUBE]S_3eEPpmKwE[/YOUTUBE]

And if not, cosmic love (Florence + The Machine).

But I think I'm gonna mess around in audacity till I get a decent version of No Hope because I promised myself as sincerely as possible that I would find a way to cover the Vaccines. XD

I would have to poorly attempt making an instrumental for it' date=' but this.

[YOUTUBE']S_3eEPpmKwE[/YOUTUBE]

And if not, cosmic love (Florence + The Machine).

But I think I'm gonna mess around in audacity till I get a decent version of No Hope because I promised myself as sincerely as possible that I would find a way to cover the Vaccines. XD

Yes!!!And I love Cosmic Love! One of my friends did a dance solo to that!