Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

XDDDD I've never seen that one! XD I think the funniest commercials are the overly sexual ones. Because it's so cheesy and awkward. Then there are those commercials where you can't even figure out what they're trying to sell you... :roftl:

Always. Sex is funny. It's natural.

Everyone. Seriously. Whether you want to or not. You go to a rave. You do drugs. There was a zombie rave in my town on Halloween, bu I didn't want a Down's syndrome child, so I stayed home. My friend is kick asss. I think I need to go to bed. I have to wake up in like 5 hours.

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Always. Sex is funny. It's natural.

Everyone. Seriously. Whether you want to or not. You go to a rave. You do drugs. There was a zombie rave in my town on Halloween, bu I didn't want a Down's syndrome child, so I stayed home. My friend is kick asss. I think I need to go to bed. I have to wake up in like 5 hours.

I think it's easier to laugh at things that would normally be awkward in conversational context. People laugh at what makes them uncomfortable!

No raving for me then :lmao: Oh, forgot you have school tomorrow! :doh::naughty: yeah you probably should sleep :teehee:

I think it's easier to laugh at things that would normally be awkward in conversational context. People laugh at what makes them uncomfortable!

No raving for me then :lmao: Oh' date=' forgot you have school tomorrow! :doh::naughty: yeah you probably should sleep :teehee:[/quote']

I'm going to get you high and drunk one day.

Love you! Night!

How so? :P

Well, it's a Monday, and it's 12pm... I have to go back to school Wednesday and I have a practice AP exam to take which I am thoroughly unprepared for which almost singularly dictates my grade in the class I have it in. So I really should have got up earlier to study. But now that I slept in this late my dad will be home soon, meaning that I must hurry up and record some things which means less studying time which I don't really mind but my grade dininlosoklofjfjiljfoosufhwjdjfiwjrsieie. :aah::aah::aah:

Well' date=' it's a Monday, and it's 12pm... I have to go back to school Wednesday and I have a practice AP exam to take which I am thoroughly unprepared for which almost singularly dictates my grade in the class I have it in. So I really should have got up earlier to study. But now that I slept in this late my dad will be home soon, meaning that I must hurry up and record some things which means less studying time which I don't really mind but my grade dininlosoklofjfjiljfoosufhwjdjfiwjrsieie. :aah::aah::aah:[/quote']

Ah I see. But lucky you sleeping in till 12pm..

Can I stay with you?:mf_rosetinted:

If you so please :teehee:

what's up there? :teehee:

you tried, but failed. :naughty: Me is da master in sleeping whole day. :mf_rosetinted:

I remember the time when I didn't fall asleep until 11:30PM (I was up all night, literally xD) and then I slept for... Oh god... I can't even remember but it was one hell of a long time :naughty::naughty::naughty: