Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, wow. Didn't know that :aah: So who do you want to win? :das:

Well both the candidates are horrible. :mf_rosetinted: but if Romney wins I'm going to set myself on fire, tie a weight around my leg and jump into the sea, so I suppose that makes me for Obama :mf_rosetinted:

:lmfao:

Oh goodie,I actually don't go for any other pizza,I don't like the other kinds you can get >.<

Neither do I really, apart from cheese, or just a vegetable one :naughty:

Well both the candidates are horrible. :mf_rosetinted: but if Romney wins I'm going to set myself on fire' date=' tie a weight around my leg and jump into the sea, so I suppose that makes me for Obama :mf_rosetinted:

Neither do I really, apart from cheese, or just a vegetable one :naughty:[/quote']

Good you share my opinion :mf_rosetinted: Let's hope for Obama then and that he won't get the nobel prize this time :mf_rosetinted:

Well both the candidates are horrible. :mf_rosetinted: but if Romney wins I'm going to set myself on fire' date=' tie a weight around my leg and jump into the sea, so I suppose that makes me for Obama :mf_rosetinted:

Neither do I really, apart from cheese, or just a vegetable one :naughty:[/quote']

Haha yeah..I had one that had sausage on it,it didn't seem nice at all:no:

Is our election really so publicized there that you can have an opinion? :aah:

That's the only thing they talk about here nowadays and all the channels have their own show, waiting for the election results to come in (that's a bad translation, but I hope you get what I mean) :aah: Anyway, I'm probably not that informed to have a good opinion. But I'm pretty sure Obama will be a better world leader than Mitt Romney, but still in my opinion you need someone who is so far left on your scale that they at least will be a part of the swedish political scale :aah: