Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

That's the only thing they talk about here nowadays and all the channels have their own show, waiting for the election results to come in (that's a bad translation, but I hope you get what I mean) :aah: Anyway, I'm probably not that informed to have a good opinion. But I'm pretty sure Obama will be a better world leader than Mitt Romney, but still in my opinion you need someone who is so far left on your scale that they at least will be a part of the swedish political scale :aah:

Oh wow :aah: well I think the thing is that Obama has already been in office for that one term and some people aren't convinced he will be good for the country based on what he's already put into place. But Romney, dear god Romney. He just isn't... :aah: you know :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wow :aah: well I think the thing is that Obama has already been in office for that one term and some people aren't convinced he will be good for the country based on what he's already put into place. But Romney' date=' dear god Romney. He just isn't... :aah: you know :aah:[/quote']

Ah okay, well I actually have no idea what Obama has done and what he hasn't done, it's just Romney who worries me :aah: yeah exactly :aah:

Ah okay, well I actually have no idea what Obama has done and what he hasn't done, it's just Romney who worries me :aah: yeah exactly :aah:

Oh well that explains your opinion :aah: obama has his share of problems too :aah: but I'm just a little... Romney seems like a dodgy kind of guy coupled with his politics, I just have a feeling that he wouldn't be right.

Oh well that explains your opinion :aah: obama has his share of problems too :aah: but I'm just a little... Romney seems like a dodgy kind of guy coupled with his politics' date=' I just have a feeling that he wouldn't be right.[/quote']

As I've said I'm not that fond of Obama either :aah: But to be honest the news here is very democrat positive so it's hard to not get a positive picture of Obama :aah: True and, well he scares me a bit and especially his wife :aah:

As I've said I'm not that fond of Obama either :aah: But to be honest the news here is very democrat positive so it's hard to not get a positive picture of Obama :aah: True and, well he scares me a bit and especially his wife :aah:

Oh yeah, his wife :aah: but then there's Mrs. Obama... She seems like a very good person but she's almost taking charge of Barack's campaign :naughty:

Mitt romney , Why :teehee:

( Flockdraw :teehee: )

Because me and Grace were talking about the election, so I thought it would be intresting to know who you want to win? :teehee: And I'm not surprised :aah:

Nope watching project runway :teehee:

Because me and Grace were talking about the election, so I thought it would be intresting to know who you want to win? :teehee: And I'm not surprised :aah:

Nope watching project runway :teehee:

Why , ( Stalker :mf_rosetinted: )

So , you can watch project crapbag any time :sneaky2:

i want to learn to sing. :mf_rosetinted: though my voice is crap. :mf_rosetinted:

+1 I want to be an artist :mf_rosetinted: xD

Why , ( Stalker :mf_rosetinted: )

So , you can watch project crapbag any time :sneaky2:

Because you're chatolic :mf_rosetinted: xD And no I haven't stalked you.

Nope :mf_rosetinted: