• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I know :das: xD No because he wants to give them to me :mf_rosetinted: xD

How do you know? :das: xD

Most of the time...unless it is a disturbing video xD

If I feel down I tend to watch videos by DopeFish....cos um yeah his vids are epic.

Even disturbing videos are good from time to time xD aha DopeFish is HILARIOUS xDDDDD Mostly on Youtube I watch Shane Dawson or Gradualreport xD With gradualreport being my favorite person on youtube EVER, just because... just because xD He's a genius xD

Even disturbing videos are good from time to time xD aha DopeFish is HILARIOUS xDDDDD Mostly on Youtube I watch Shane Dawson or Gradualreport xD With gradualreport being my favorite person on youtube EVER' date=' just because... just because xD He's a genius xD[/quote']

Haha yeah..

Even disturbing videos are good from time to time xD aha DopeFish is HILARIOUS xDDDDD Mostly on Youtube I watch Shane Dawson or Gradualreport xD With gradualreport being my favorite person on youtube EVER' date=' just because... just because xD He's a genius xD[/quote']

Because I have his plane :fisch: xD

If you can't tell' date=' I enjoy youtube altogether too much xD I basically spend every waking moment of my day on there and nothing else if I can help it :naughty:[/quote']

I can't really enjoy youtube,it runs pretty crappy on my computer so might be better once I get a laptop,which by the way if it happens to have a built in camera...you can see me if you want..like actual on cam,I know you already know how I look due to pics..oh pffft you know what I mean.

I can't really enjoy youtube,it runs pretty crappy on my computer so might be better once I get a laptop,which by the way if it happens to have a built in camera...you can see me if you want..like actual on cam,I know you already know how I look due to pics..oh pffft you know what I mean.

oh, that sucks. youtube is my favorite place ever. Hopefully you will get a laptop then, seems so far like you need one xD and then yeah, can see you on cam which would be cool ;D

oh' date=' that sucks. youtube is my favorite place ever. Hopefully you will get a laptop then, seems so far like you need one xD and then yeah, can see you on cam which would be cool ;D[/quote']

Obviously not just for youtube,I generally think laptops are better plus might need one when it comes to college anyway.Also I think right now anything is better than this piece of crap. :mf_rosetinted:

I guess,most of the time you will just see tired looking me or..even falling alseep,like if we went on the now I tend to fall alseep round this time cos am so tired,am even worse after being out last night...I done nothing but walk,walk,stand,walk,walk,stand then sit in KFC for like an hour and a half then walk xD

Obviously not just for youtube,I generally think laptops are better plus might need one when it comes to college anyway.Also I think right now anything is better than this piece of crap. :mf_rosetinted:

I guess,most of the time you will just see tired looking me or..even falling alseep,like if we went on the now I tend to fall alseep round this time cos am so tired,am even worse after being out last night...I done nothing but walk,walk,stand,walk,walk,stand then sit in KFC for like an hour and a half then walk xD

I know, of course not just for youtube xD Oh I know what you mean there, I'm always exhausted xDDD but regardless of being exhausted or not you couldn't tell it because with me... oh my gosh I am ALWAYS having some type of spazz attack. I'm one of the most random people ever in real life xD

I know' date=' of course not just for youtube xD Oh I know what you mean there, I'm always exhausted xDDD but regardless of being exhausted or not you couldn't tell it because with me... oh my gosh I am ALWAYS having some type of spazz attack. I'm one of the most random people ever in real life xD[/quote']

Well duh,what silly person would do that? :fisch: Haha right :P It will be like us on cam you all singing away and me going..going..gone zzzzzzzzz xD

It MAY be broken? You don't even know for sure' date=' shame on you :mf_rosetinted: And why would you go to china? xD[/quote']

I haven't stopped and checked, but since I like landed in a garage it may be some parts missing :fisch:to revenge armstrong :mf_rosetinted:

Cos I'm smart.:mf_rosetinted:

Hey i did a computing test today,have a feeling I've done good as for my maths NAB maybe not as I ain't got a clue xD finish it off on Thursday,I get out of maths tomorrow :das:

no kidding, I had no idea it was possible to figure me out so quickly :mikacool: xDD

oh, good! :das: I'm probably doing awful at school because i never do anything, but whatever xD

no kidding' date=' I had no idea it was possible to figure me out so quickly :mikacool: xDD

oh, good! :das: I'm probably doing awful at school because i never do anything, but whatever xD[/quote']

:lmfao:

Ahh. I'll probably do sh*t again in computing atm as we are going back to programming and I get confused some times when my program does run,like a part of it doesn't as am just like dafuq? xD and when you start going into the 'if' code it gets worse xP