Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

:lmfao:

Ahh. I'll probably do sh*t again in computing atm as we are going back to programming and I get confused some times when my program does run,like a part of it doesn't as am just like dafuq? xD and when you start going into the 'if' code it gets worse xP

I've never done anything in depth with programming, it actually seems pretty fun to me :teehee:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I tell you what would be fun to you,making your own game with game making software :naughty:

That would be fun! I feel like I lack the creativity for it, but maybe not :teehee: and btw just a heads up, if you don't see me again for awhile it's cos my dad wants to take my iPad away so might not be here for a few weeks or something like that. :aah:

That would be fun! I feel like I lack the creativity for it' date=' but maybe not :teehee: and btw just a heads up, if you don't see me again for awhile it's cos my dad wants to take my iPad away so might not be here for a few weeks or something like that. :aah:[/quote']

No,it's pretty easy stuff :wink2: Can make the most stupidest things ever xD Ah right,computer no option no? :P

No,it's pretty easy stuff :wink2: Can make the most stupidest things ever xD Ah right,computer no option no? :P

:naughty: no, I can't use a computer because the only one I have is my dad's and he wouldn't let me use it. So just in case it happens, you know I didn't die.

:naughty: no' date=' I can't use a computer because the only one I have is my dad's and he wouldn't let me use it. So just in case it happens, you know I didn't die.[/quote']

Aww that is lame. I will die without having you here:tears:

You look pwetty :3

thanks XD

Aww that is lame. I will die without having you here:tears:

thanks XD

aww, sorry :( my dad is going to make me do this I think , I will miss you all :hug:

Didn't have time :aah:

:mikacool: well see how that worked out, don't you? :naughty:

I know, he looks really creepy :aah: But try to tell her that xD

Hm, ohtay then. xDDDDD