Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:hug: I can only be here a few hours I think' date=' before my dad gets home, he said he's taking my iPad away for a month so I have only a couple hours a day when I can sneak on my dad's computer :shun: xD[/quote']

Oh right...a month!? :shocked: What dafuq is doing with it for a month?:mf_rosetinted: Don't you know I miss you when your not here?:tears:

Oh right...a month!? :shocked: What dafuq is doing with it for a month?:mf_rosetinted: Don't you know I miss you when your not here?:tears:

he's just going to keep it away from me :mikacool: I miss you too, I miss all of you, but my dad is doing what he thinks is right :tears::hug:

Oooh o.o

:hug::pinkbow:

Tell me, how is it funny? :shun:

:hug: I can only be here a few hours I think' date=' before my dad gets home, he said he's taking my iPad away for a month so I have only a couple hours a day when I can sneak on my dad's computer :shun: xD[/quote']

Wow :shocked: Why?

good evening :wink2:

Hello :hug:

yea i read what you wrote... A month!? :shocked:Is he crazy or what? I need you here.. :tears: You know how much i'll miss you :tears::hug:

gimme dat snow if it snows. :mikacool:

He IS crazy. I'll give him that. xDDDD I'll miss you too but I can still talk a few hours each day I think :thumb_yello::hug: :hug:

If it does, I will :mf_rosetinted: xDD

what's up? :hug:

He IS crazy. I'll give him that. xDDDD I'll miss you too but I can still talk a few hours each day I think :thumb_yello::hug: :hug:

If it does' date=' I will :mf_rosetinted: xDD[/quote']

do that. :mf_rosetinted: he can't steal our friend :sneaky2: yea, hopefully i can be here then too :huglove:

he's just going to keep it away from me :mikacool: I miss you too' date=' I miss all of you, but my dad is doing what he thinks is right :tears::hug:[/quote']

Oh I no longer like your dad. He sucks major balls now. :mf_rosetinted:

It isn't :3

do that. :mf_rosetinted: he can't steal our friend :sneaky2: yea, hopefully i can be here then too :huglove:

Not much. I'm only 5 pages back in math :dance_man: And the sun was up when I went to school this morning. :teehee:

Oh' date=' because my dad thinks I waste too much time and I should work harder at school instead of talking to you guys :pinkbow:[/quote']

Oh I see, then I'm glad he haven't met me :fisch: No but seriously can't you hide it or something? :aah:

Not much. I'm only 5 pages back in math :dance_man: And the sun was up when I went to school this morning. :teehee:

Oh I see, then I'm glad he haven't met me :fisch: No but seriously can't you hide it or something? :aah:

yay to you :yay: it was raining when i went to school... :mikacool:

You know, acting is quite fun, especially when you're the one who gots killed... :mf_rosetinted:

hopefully! :hug:

Oh I no longer like your dad. He sucks major balls now. :mf_rosetinted:

It isn't :3

I'm aware of the fact xD

I can't hide it, he made the school police take it from me during school instead of doing it himself so that I couldn't argue :mf_rosetinted: because he's evil :mikacool:

o.o not to me..at least xD

Thank god, I was worried :aah:

yay to you :yay: it was raining when i went to school... :mikacool:

You know, acting is quite fun, especially when you're the one who gots killed... :mf_rosetinted:

Oh as usual then :mf_rosetinted: It will be dark tomorrow when I'm going home from school, yay -.-

Oh what did you play? :das: And yeah acting is really funny :teehee:

hopefully! :hug:

I'm aware of the fact xD

I can't hide it' date=' he made the school police take it from me during school instead of doing it himself so that I couldn't argue :mf_rosetinted: because he's evil :mikacool:[/quote']

Okay he's really evil :mf_rosetinted: So what do you use now? and do you have a school police? :blink:

Thank god, I was worried :aah:

Oh as usual then :mf_rosetinted: It will be dark tomorrow when I'm going home from school, yay -.-

Oh what did you play? :das: And yeah acting is really funny :teehee:

Okay he's really evil :mf_rosetinted: So what do you use now? and do you have a school police? :blink:

yep :mikacool: and yes we do. we have whole police squads to monitor schools :aah: this IS america we're talking about here, it's the standard :mf_rosetinted:

:mikacool: i would say him few chosen words in finnish right now. :mikacool:

if he was home, trust me, I would want you to xD

yep :mikacool: and yes we do. we have whole police squads to monitor schools :aah: this IS america we're talking about here' date=' it's the standard :mf_rosetinted:

if he was home, trust me, I would want you to xD[/quote']

Oh good :shocked: xD But what do they do? :aah:

Thought as much:P

:itsok:

We sound like germans, right? :aah:

They um.. they monitor the school' date=' do searches of people, lockers, interrogate suspicious peoples, normal policepeople things you know xD[/quote']

really? :shocked: didn't know that :aah: So scary :roftl: