Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

Thank god, I was worried :aah:

Oh as usual then :mf_rosetinted: It will be dark tomorrow when I'm going home from school, yay -.-

Oh what did you play? :das: And yeah acting is really funny :teehee:

Okay he's really evil :mf_rosetinted: So what do you use now? and do you have a school police? :blink:

:mf_rosetinted:

it's play called Virgo, there is two "gangs" called Rullarit (Rollers in english i think xD) and Larppaajat (their hobby is live roleplaying ad it's called larppaus in finnish xD) I'm one of the larppaaja. My role is quite big, i'm Villes girlfriend Taija. (lol one of the main roles dx) Gangs are fighting for a huge empty storage, where Larppaajat meet. Rullaries leader Sami is in troubles cos he is in some kind of drug dealing circle and that guy who brings him the stuff hears that he has lost one of the packages and tells Sami to find the person who did it and kill him/her (you never find out who it was.) Sami thinks it was Larppaajies leader Ville and is going to shoot him but he shoots me accidently. But in the end everything is solved. :naughty:

That's the shorten version.. :aah:

Edited by liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes xD well there have been' date=' you know, guns, knives and stuff like that at schools so often that they kind of are forced to xD[/quote']

Really? :shocked: Well okay someone went my school with a gun looking for someone, but that's rather unusual. And I missed it :sneaky2: xD

:aah:

I'm fine just tired and feeling a little sick now :huh: you?

Oh hope you don't get sick :hug: A bit coughy ( wich I'm pretty sure isn't a word :aah:) but otherwise I'm fine, catching up on math so I'm almost at the same page as the others now :aah:

:mf_rosetinted:

it's play called Virgo, there is two "gangs" called Rullarit (Rollers in english i think xD) and Larppaajat (their hobby is live roleplaying ad it's called larppaus in finnish xD) I'm one of the larppaaja. My role is quite big, i'm Villes girlfriend Taija. (lol one of the main roles dx) Gangs are fighting for a huge empty storage, where Larppaajat meet. Rullaries leader Sami is in troubles cos he is in some kind of drug dealing circle and that guy who brings him the stuff hears that he has lost one of the packages and tells Sami to find the person who did it and kill him/her (you never find out who it was.) Sami thinks it was Larppaajies leader Ville and is going to shoot him but he shoots me accidently. But in the end everything is solved. :naughty:

That's the shorten version.. :aah:

Oh one of the main roles, congrats :yay: The play sounds really interesting, wished I was able to see it :teehee:

Oh one of the main roles, congrats :yay: The play sounds really interesting, wished I was able to see it :teehee:

Thank you. :teehee:

we had first show tonight, theather was full. (about 185 people, it isn't huge place.) i was so freaking nervous so i almost forgot Love alones words... :aah: and every other songs too. :aah:

Thank you. :teehee:

we had first show tonight, theather was full. (about 185 people, it isn't huge place.) i was so freaking nervous so i almost forgot Love alones words... :aah: and every other songs too. :aah:

Wow, that's great! :thumb_yello: Haha :aah: So you sing too? :teehee:

yea, it's kind of musical :teehee: I sing Love Alone with Ville (his real name is Ville so it was easy to remember :aah:) and four other songs with different people and some backgrounds to others songs. :naughty:

Aha, haha :roftl: I would be too nervous to sing on stage, my singing sucks :aah:

Aha, haha :roftl: I would be too nervous to sing on stage, my singing sucks :aah:

before we started i looked to the audience from backstage and said "i'm NOT going to sing anything, i'll die for awkwardness!" :aah: but now that just makes me laugh :roftl:

the weird thing here is that Ville is older than me but i'm taller than him. :mikacool:

before we started i looked to the audience from backstage and said "i'm NOT going to sing anything, i'll die for awkwardness!" :aah: but now that just makes me laugh :roftl:

the weird thing here is that Ville is older than me but i'm taller than him. :mikacool:

Haha :roftl: I understand you :aah: You are brave xD

:aah: But you are like super tall :aah:

I hate Mika for being such a musical genius.

I hate Mika because he lives my dream, have more money than I ever could imagine, write smart, witty and beautiful lyrics, and because he travels all around the world and have the best fan club in the world. I hate you Mika :mf_rosetinted: