Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

*sneaks in* new thread? :mf_rosetinted: so your turn has come too, Annu? :mf_rosetinted: Good good. I'll be waiting for the 99th thread. you know people it's mine. :mf_rosetinted: *sneaks out*

oh btw Annu I still have the panda liquorice thing ro smth :aah: dunno yet who to make it eat :naughty:

:shocked::shocked::sneaky2: i dont often write in here.... but when i do mah best friend doesnt reply :crybaby:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:shocked::shocked::sneaky2: i dont often write in here.... but when i do mah best friend doesnt reply :crybaby:

did you ask me sth and i didn't reply? D: :aah:

I was just sneaking in and found out there was a new thread :mf_rosetinted:

Nooo, but you couldve at least said hello :tears: i mean... we havent talked in aageeeees :sad:

BitchPlease.png

NO.png

Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I hate all these immature f*cks at my school.

Tickets for Fun. next year arrived today.

fb is a bitch.

I hate the people at my school. Although apparently, my teachers adore me (because why else would they go out of their way for me)

Aw, really? :teehee: Yay!

I know that. It's a troll sometimes...trololololoooo.. xD

I hate the people at my school. Although apparently' date=' my teachers adore me (because why else would they go out of their way for me)

Aw, really? :teehee: Yay!

I know that. It's a troll sometimes...trololololoooo.. xD[/quote']

Some teachers hate me...can see it in their faces,they are just like "oh f*ck it's that Emma..ugh." :shun:

Yes,I am still overly confused how I got them and still ain't got Mika's tickets yet :aah:

I think something is up with fb on like mobile or something..I kept getting a weird message popping up it's fine the now on the computer so :L

Some teachers hate me...can see it in their faces,they are just like "oh f*ck it's that Emma..ugh." :shun:

Yes,I am still overly confused how I got them and still ain't got Mika's tickets yet :aah:

I think something is up with fb on like mobile or something..I kept getting a weird message popping up it's fine the now on the computer so :L

I could be failing all my classes and none of my teachers ever look at me like that :aah: I'm just very quiet, I guess. xD

Hmm. that IS odd. I have no clue as to why :blink:

aaaaaaand that's even weirder. :aah:

I could be failing all my classes and none of my teachers ever look at me like that :aah: I'm just very quiet' date=' I guess. xD

Hmm. that IS odd. I have no clue as to why :blink:

aaaaaaand that's even weirder. :aah:[/quote']

Ah...I have my reasons probably. Oh well,will soon be away from that hell soon anyway :naughty:

I haven't suddenly noticed it, I've always loved it, just now it's jhfksrjghkaergharkighurjegnhkierunh

The lyrics are beautiful, they remind me somewhat of lady jane and other work he did for TBWKTM... and not even jhfksrjghkaergharkighurjegnhkierunh can accurately describe it :wub2::teehee: xxDDDD