Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you ever heard of Michael , a spirt that haunts room 218 in the Crescent hotel in Arkansaws :aah:

you mean ARKANSAS xD and no I hadn't, but now I have. And it seems pretty cool to me :das: I'm exciiiiiiiitttttttttteeeeeeeeeed. In like... a week I have a really big concert to play at :das: and we're playing so many things and I can't wait lksdjf;aicmsafd :excite: :excite:

you mean ARKANSAS xD and no I hadn't' date=' but now I have. And it seems pretty cool to me :das: I'm exciiiiiiiitttttttttteeeeeeeeeed. In like... a week I have a really big concert to play at :das: and we're playing so many things and I can't wait lksdjf;aicmsafd :excite: :excite:[/quote']

Do you belive in Ghost/Spirts ?

Oooh :excite:

Do you belive in Ghost/Spirts ?

Oooh :excite:

Kind of. It depends.

I know :excite: We're playing In The Hall Of The Mountain King again... :das: One of my favorite pieces, have you heard it? :das:

[YOUTUBE]Xyspn61ccyE[/YOUTUBE] I have nothing to add.

There really isn't anything one COULD add. :teehee:

Kind of. It depends.

I know :excite: We're playing In The Hall Of The Mountain King again... :das: One of my favorite pieces' date=' have you heard it? :das:

There really isn't anything one COULD add. :teehee:[/quote']

I have a feeling you would be inerested in Michael :teehee:

No

I have a feeling you would be inerested in Michael :teehee:

No

Probably would.. I adore learning about that kind of thing :3 I'll check it out :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]dRpzxKsSEZg[/YOUTUBE]

I swear this is like my favorite thing to play as a violinist... :das: It's really fast xD I like playing fast things xD Although my arm hurts considerably after it's over xD

Probably would.. I adore learning about that kind of thing :3 I'll check it out :teehee:

[YOUTUBE]dRpzxKsSEZg[/YOUTUBE]

I swear this is like my favorite thing to play as a violinist... :das: It's really fast xD I like playing fast things xD Although my arm hurts considerably after it's over xD

Here's a video about Michael

Nice :thumb_yello:

Here's a video about Michael

Nice :thumb_yello:

Ooh, fascinating :das:

Intelligent people, that is. I feel like watching the original..

True, quite true :naughty: I would watch it but my dad would probably kill me. I'm supposed to be doing homework. xD

Ooh' date=' fascinating :das:

True, quite true :naughty: I would watch it but my dad would probably kill me. I'm supposed to be doing homework. xD[/quote']

....it's Friday. And I'm supposed to be remembering how to write a proposal, article, essay, competition entry and **** for tomorrow's CAE test test. But I don't feel like it, so screw it.

On a Friday? :blink: xD

Yes, on a Friday.. I have to research for my website, do a quiz for tuesday, study for my APES essay, read the first four chapters of To Kill A Mockingbird... xD

God bless YouTube.

AMEN. Amenamenamenamenamen. :bow: don't know what I would do without it. I really don't. Probably be lost in the world. :roftl: