Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

....it's Friday. And I'm supposed to be remembering how to write a proposal, article, essay, competition entry and **** for tomorrow's CAE test test. But I don't feel like it, so screw it.

We have a sh*tload of homework on Fridays. CAE test? Pssht I'm sure you'll do fine. Or at least better than most. :3

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes' date=' on a Friday.. I have to research for my website, do a quiz for tuesday, study for my APES essay, read the first four chapters of To Kill A Mockingbird... xD

AMEN. Amenamenamenamenamen. :bow: don't know what I would do without it. I really don't. Probably be lost in the world. :roftl:[/quote']

I can't believe it actually has the full original Alice. I had that on tape, but our VCR got broke after many years and I am still in so much pain. I had so many movies on tape, all Disney classics and Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. I remember being sick and having to drink some awful tea and being snugged in my blanket and watching those until I fall asleep. But it's still in our living room, so I'm happy. Anyway, amen to YouTube.

I can't believe it actually has the full original Alice. I had that on tape, but our VCR got broke after many years and I am still in so much pain. I had so many movies on tape, all Disney classics and Harry Potter and the Philosophers Stone. I remember being sick and having to drink some awful tea and being snugged in my blanket and watching those until I fall asleep. But it's still in our living room, so I'm happy. Anyway, amen to YouTube.

It does? Wow! :teehee: I guess it's old enough that it could be on there. I know I still have a VCR in the attic or something but we haven't used it in FOREVER. :roftl: And it's called Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone here.. remember, the publisher in the US thought children wouldn't want to read a book with 'philosopher' in the title. :mikacool::roftl:

Ohtay then. Certificate in Advanced English. And no, a test test. It's to see how the real test will look like. Don't do that.

xD I know what it is, and that would be called a pretest or a test simulation for future reference. :teehee: Don't do what? :mf_rosetinted:

....it's Friday. And I'm supposed to be remembering how to write a proposal, article, essay, competition entry and **** for tomorrow's CAE test test. But I don't feel like it, so screw it.

Oh didn't know you're studying CAE. Still regret sometime that I didn't take that class :aah:

Yes' date=' on a Friday.. I have to research for my website, do a quiz for tuesday, study for my APES essay, read the first four chapters of To Kill A Mockingbird... xD

AMEN. Amenamenamenamenamen. :bow: don't know what I would do without it. I really don't. Probably be lost in the world. :roftl:[/quote']

pshaw, you have a lot of time to do that. I'm the one who should study :aah:

I think Tim knows that and I like his wig. :3 I think that it's more of an accomplishment that everyone swoons when he looks like a fourth grader. A GIRL fourth grader.

willy_wonka21.jpg

...or like this:

original.jpg

That's almost the exact thing I said at lunch today, are you magic? can you read minds? Or do you have spies in America? :floor:

It does? Wow! :teehee: I guess it's old enough that it could be on there. I know I still have a VCR in the attic or something but we haven't used it in FOREVER. :roftl: And it's called Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone here.. remember' date=' the publisher in the US thought children wouldn't want to read a book with 'philosopher' in the title. :mikacool::roftl:[/quote']

[YOUTUBE]7Vxg8CRyE1g[/YOUTUBE] c:

There are several of them, actually. I miss mine..I like old things. Yeah, I know about that. xD

xD I know what it is' date=' and that would be called a pretest or a test simulation for future reference. :teehee: Don't do what? :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Nope, test test. Don't bring me bad luck. And there are three other people I go to class with that are brilliant.

[YOUTUBE]7Vxg8CRyE1g[/YOUTUBE] c:

There are several of them, actually. I miss mine..I like old things. Yeah, I know about that. xD

Nope, test test. Don't bring me bad luck. And there are three other people I go to class with that are brilliant.

:teehee: yay c: I absolutely adore old things. xDDDDD ADORE. xD

Interesting, because I've never EVER heard it called that. xD Fine, miss superstitious. xD Great, they can be brilliant all they want but I'm saying you're amazing. :P

Oh shush you' date=' I have a soul :mikacool: WHY DOES EVERYONE SEEM TO THINK I HAVE NO SOUL OR NO HEART OR WHATEVER? I FEEL TOO :shun: xDDD[/quote']

GRACE HABS A SOL. A GINGER SOL.

Oh didn't know you're studying CAE. Still regret sometime that I didn't take that class :aah:

Yeah, I skipped FC and went straight here. Don't, it's boring me to death. We actually had a text on texting pigeons. And shoes that change their size to fit their owner. And we have to write essays with topics like 'Why do you think grandparents are important to young children?'. And those are only some of the examples. Where are you at? c:

That's almost the exact thing I said at lunch today' date=' are you magic? can you read minds? Or do you have spies in America? :floor:[/quote']

Yes, I slide to school down a rainbow along with a few unicorns every day. And my unicorns own a secret spy organisation and stalk you all day and then inform me of everything by comunicating with Mycroft who then takes a plane that runs on rainbow puke to Serbia and tells me everything. And now that you know all this, I must kill you.

:teehee: yay c: I absolutely adore old things. xDDDDD ADORE. xD

Interesting' date=' because I've never EVER heard it called that. xD Fine, miss superstitious. xD Great, they can be brilliant all they want but I'm saying you're amazing. :P[/quote']

I like gramophones. And antique stores. You can always find something good at an antique store.

Well, now you have. Thank you, but they are too.

GRACE HABS A SOL. A GINGER SOL.

Yeah, I skipped FC and went straight here. Don't, it's boring me to death. We actually had a text on texting pigeons. And shoes that change their size to fit their owner. And we have to write essays with topics like 'Why do you think grandparents are important to young children?'. And those are only some of the examples. Where are you at? c:

Yes, I slide to school down a rainbow along with a few unicorns every day. And my unicorns own a secret spy organisation and stalk you all day and then inform me of everything by comunicating with Mycroft who then takes a plane that runs on rainbow puke to Serbia and tells me everything. And now that you know all this, I must kill you.

Just going to say, if you think that's all boring you do not want to see MY essay prompts. :mikacool: xD

I'm not even that much of a ginger :shun: xDDD And I like my soul, :333

wait, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? :shocked: :shocked: PLANES CAN RUN ON RAINBOW PUKE? And to think that the government hasn't utilized this here yet, we're still dependent on foreign oil!! It's driving up gas prices! Tell the press! :mf_rosetinted:You could never kill me, you don't have the heart to do it. :aah:

Shut up. Go hug him.

He gets cuckoo banana face when he's on his medications. :aah: Although I'm not complaining, it's a million times better than getting screamed at and arguing. xD

I almost punched someone today. Almost.

calm down micah, calm down... xD and hello :3

I like gramophones. And antique stores. You can always find something good at an antique store.

Well, now you have. Thank you, but they are too.

I have to agree. I'm obsessed with anything old, anything. Antiques are so beautiful.

I suppose so :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: sh, that matters not :mf_rosetinted: