Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

GRACE HABS A SOL. A GINGER SOL.

Yeah, I skipped FC and went straight here. Don't, it's boring me to death. We actually had a text on texting pigeons. And shoes that change their size to fit their owner. And we have to write essays with topics like 'Why do you think grandparents are important to young children?'. And those are only some of the examples. Where are you at? c:

Yes, I slide to school down a rainbow along with a few unicorns every day. And my unicorns own a secret spy organisation and stalk you all day and then inform me of everything by comunicating with Mycroft who then takes a plane that runs on rainbow puke to Serbia and tells me everything. And now that you know all this, I must kill you.

What's FC? :aah: Ah okay, then I don't regret my choice that much even if I still hate french :aah: Always wonder who came up with the subjects to national test and stuff, do they hate us? :roftl: Well, I don't study english anymore :naughty: So happy for that xD

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just going to say' date=' if you think that's all boring you do not want to see MY essay prompts. :mikacool: xD

I'm not even that much of a ginger :shun: xDDD And I like my soul, :333

wait, WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT? :shocked: :shocked: PLANES CAN RUN ON RAINBOW PUKE? And to think that the government hasn't utilized this here yet, we're still dependent on foreign oil!! It's driving up gas prices! Tell the press! :mf_rosetinted:You could never kill me, you don't have the heart to do it. :aah:

The first two are for Reading. The grandparents are writing. And no, thank you, mine are more than enough.

FINE. THEN A CURLY SOL.

Mycroft's can. Because he's just that fabulous. And what makes it magic is his umbrella. Strange, one would think that not having a heart could only help you murder someone..

He gets cuckoo banana face when he's on his medications. :aah: Although I'm not complaining' date=' it's a million times better than getting screamed at and arguing. xD[/quote']

I love him. That's all I can say.

The first two are for Reading. The grandparents are writing. And no, thank you, mine are more than enough.

FINE. THEN A CURLY SOL.

Mycroft's can. Because he's just that fabulous. And what makes it magic is his umbrella. Strange, one would think that not having a heart could only help you murder someone..

I love him. That's all I can say.

The first two actually seemed interesting, and as for writing the last assignment I had was on Poe so I doubt I can complain. xD

MY SOUL IS MY SOUL AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY (should I say your?) HAIR. :roftl: And by the way, has it attacked you yet for raping it?:mf_rosetinted:

His umbrella? Like... like Mary Poppins' magical umbrella? MAYBE THERE'S WHERE HE GOT IT!!!!! :shocked:which reminds me, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS xDDDDDDD

shhhh, I don't know why the expression is what it is but it's just that way :mikacool: xD Either way you couldn't kill me. Impossibru. xD

You wouldn't love him when he wasn't on meds. xD

I have to agree. I'm obsessed with anything old' date=' anything. Antiques are so beautiful.

I suppose so :mf_rosetinted::mf_rosetinted: sh, that matters not :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

Exactly, especially old books. I once found an old medical book in Latin from the mid 19th century. c: I love their smell and I love to think about the memories they carry. And yes, I know how dramatic I sound.

..ohtay then. Just saying that I'm not better than anyone.

What's FC? :aah: Ah okay, then I don't regret my choice that much even if I still hate french :aah: Always wonder who came up with the subjects to national test and stuff, do they hate us? :roftl: Well, I don't study english anymore :naughty: So happy for that xD

First Certificate. xD ...don't mention that evil thing. Lucky you, I think I have a bit more than a year left. xD

Exactly, especially old books. I once found an old medical book in Latin from the mid 19th century. c: I love their smell and I love to think about the memories they carry. And yes, I know how dramatic I sound.

..ohtay then. Just saying that I'm not better than anyone.

First Certificate. xD ...don't mention that evil thing. Lucky you, I think I have a bit more than a year left. xD

Oh wow! That sounds amazing! I don't mind the dramatic-ness... it's brilliant. c: I haven't had an old book for ages, time to dig through the college's library again...

You're better than plenty of people. Just not the people who are better than you. c:

Never read it' date=' never watched it, probably never will. :naughty:[/quote']

Ahh , life couldn't be better , watching the hunger games , eating roast beef , talking to you , but , I feel as if Michael is watching me :mf_rosetinted:

Oh wow! That sounds amazing! I don't mind the dramatic-ness... it's brilliant. c: I haven't had an old book for ages' date=' time to dig through the college's library again...

You're better than plenty of people. Just not the people who are better than you. c:[/quote']

I took a picture, but I'm too lazy to put it on photobucket. Maybe tomorrow. Oh, that reminds me, I haven't been in my school's library for more than a month..

..can't compete with that logic. xD

I took a picture, but I'm too lazy to put it on photobucket. Maybe tomorrow. Oh, that reminds me, I haven't been in my school's library for more than a month..

..can't compete with that logic. xD

Cure your lazy, biotch :mikacool::teehee: You WHAT? :shocked: xD Okay, I don't go to my school's library, but still any library, A library, I can't survive for a month without books.

Of course you can't, it was very well thought through you know :naughty:

How did I manage to skip this?

The first two actually seemed interesting' date=' and as for writing the last assignment I had was on Poe so I doubt I can complain. xD

MY SOUL IS MY SOUL AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH MY (should I say your?) HAIR. :roftl: And by the way, has it attacked you yet for raping it?:mf_rosetinted:

His umbrella? Like... like Mary Poppins' magical umbrella? MAYBE THERE'S WHERE HE GOT IT!!!!! :shocked:which reminds me, SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS xDDDDDDD

shhhh, I don't know why the expression is what it is but it's just that way :mikacool: xD Either way you couldn't kill me. Impossibru. xD

You wouldn't love him when he wasn't on meds. xD

No, they're not. Pak u.

SOL* POINT IS YOO HAB A SOL. Nope, it's behaving quite nicely.

Yes and no. No, he was born with it.

STOP WITH THE MOTHERPAKING MARY POPPINS ALREADY!!!

Pak that, I'm interpreting it my way. We shall see..