liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did I manage to skip this?

No, they're not. Pak u.

SOL* POINT IS YOO HAB A SOL. Nope, it's behaving quite nicely.

Yes and no. No, he was born with it.

STOP WITH THE MOTHERPAKING MARY POPPINS ALREADY!!!

Pak that, I'm interpreting it my way. We shall see..

I don't know. xD

Or are they? :mf_rosetinted: Yeah, you too buddeh :naughty:

Ohtay, point taken :naughty: Oh, good, so it's not giving you too much trouble? :333

Born with it? Then why doesn't Sherlock... oh why do I bother. xD

It isn't so much the Mary Poppins as the fact that it would amuse me greatly to hear you say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, so I can't let myself forget. xD

Interpreting, good for you. Use your higher thinking. :mikacool: We shall see? "we shall see" MY ASS. xD You couldn't do it, you just couldn't. And the duck won't stahp annoying me, by the way, keeps quacking in my face... right in my face :mf_rosetinted:

He gets cuckoo banana face when he's on his medications. :aah: Although I'm not complaining' date=' it's a million times better than getting screamed at and arguing. xD

calm down micah, calm down... xD and hello :3[/quote']

It could be hormones... But I'm pretty sure he had it coming. Just AJXJSJCKRKVIEBFIVHWJEICHEBRCI.

It could be hormones... But I'm pretty sure he had it coming. Just AJXJSJCKRKVIEBFIVHWJEICHEBRCI.

What did he do? xDDD

So I take it "no one" cares that I'm scared :mf_rosetinted:

missed that xD You're not a child, shhhh :mikacool: Don't be scared, don't you know that doesn't necessarily exist? :aah:

Wait , did he do something to them :shocked:

He looks like he doesn't have any :aah:

Good idea :mikacool: and if you do meet him' date=' take me with you... I've made him a badger :roftl:[/quote']

Okay, we should go and stalk him. I was thinking about mailing myself to his house. :fisch:

My friends used to call me hipster badger.. We all had badger names. :mikacool:

Cure your lazy' date=' biotch :mikacool::teehee: You WHAT? :shocked: xD Okay, I don't go to my school's library, but still any library, A library, I can't survive for a month without books.

Of course you can't, it was very well thought through you know :naughty:[/quote']

NO.

I know, I don't have the time to go and when I do it's not open! I do have book, 21 to read plus the ones for school!

As always. c:

I don't know. xD

Or are they? :mf_rosetinted: Yeah' date=' you too buddeh :naughty:

Ohtay, point taken :naughty: Oh, good, so it's not giving you too much trouble? :333

Born with it? Then why doesn't Sherlock... oh why do I bother. xD

It isn't so much the Mary Poppins as the fact that it would amuse me greatly to hear you say supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, so I can't let myself forget. xD

Interpreting, good for you. Use your higher thinking. :mikacool: We shall see? "we shall see" MY ASS. xD You couldn't do it, you just couldn't. And the duck won't stahp annoying me, by the way, keeps quacking in my face... right in my face :mf_rosetinted:

No, they aren't. MWAH.

No, not at all. :3

Yes, born with it. I really don't know, I would just point out that they're not related and even if they were, Mycroft would have got all the awesome and kewl and fabulous and Sherlock all the...whatever Sherlock has.

Jel se to maže na 'lebac? I know you can't understand it, nevermind. We shall? When? :das: Riiiiiiiight... OH NO IT DIDN'T. Oh wait, it did.

What did he do? xDDD

missed that xD You're not a child' date=' shhhh :mikacool: Don't be scared, don't you know that doesn't necessarily exist? :aah:

This is my opinion so don't act like i'm an idiot , Yes most of the time

Okay, we should go and stalk him. I was thinking about mailing myself to his house. :fisch:

OMG :aah: :aah: :aah:

What did he do? xDDD

missed that xD You're not a child' date=' shhhh :mikacool: Don't be scared, don't you know that doesn't necessarily exist? :aah:

1) Straight up asks me if I was pregnant 2) Told me I was fat 3) Told me I should drop out of the play, as well as school and life, because I'm a terrible influence and have no morals. Blah blah blah. It's alright. He's ugly. Inside and out.

Yes, yes good. :mikacool::das: Mailing yourself? That would be expensive :mf_rosetinted:

Badger names? BRILLIANT. Positively brilliant. :naughty: you know, I don't actually have a nickname, aside from my self assigned one :naughty:

NO.

I know, I don't have the time to go and when I do it's not open! I do have book, 21 to read plus the ones for school!

As always. c:

No, they aren't. MWAH.

No, not at all. :3

Yes, born with it. I really don't know, I would just point out that they're not related and even if they were, Mycroft would have got all the awesome and kewl and fabulous and Sherlock all the...whatever Sherlock has.

Jel se to maže na 'lebac? I know you can't understand it, nevermind. We shall? When? :das: Riiiiiiiight... OH NO IT DIDN'T. Oh wait, it did.

Hmm, whatever :naughty:

:333333 I take your word for it. xD

Um, but Mycroft is Sherlock's brother.. :roftl: So yes, yes they are related. Undoubtedly. xD And sherlock got *most* of the sarcasm, sooooo.... xDD

I absolutely hate you, you know it drives me crazy when you and dmimif;lkdoidf and then I have to WORK to translate and ldoidamiodmsi I am lazy, don't do this to me. :mf_rosetinted: YOU KNOW THAT ISN"T WHAT I MEANT. :floor: And anyways, I thought you were the one surprise butt raping me, you should have already seen that xD :mikacool: :mikacool:

1) Straight up asks me if I was pregnant 2) Told me I was fat 3) Told me I should drop out of the play, as well as school and life, because I'm a terrible influence and have no morals. Blah blah blah. It's alright. He's ugly. Inside and out.

Asswipe :sneaky2:

105600_father-i-am-homosex.png Hehehehehehe. That is so cute that I can't hjgjgjgbilugilug

ksdfkjaocdidsjj *giggle mode on* xD

Wow, rude much? I would almost recommend that you punch him. :mf_rosetinted:

ksdfkjaocdidsjj *giggle mode on* xD

Wow' date=' rude much? I would almost recommend that you punch him. :mf_rosetinted:[/quote']

I agree. :mf_rosetinted: Bu on the bright side, someone brought their snake to drama today and his name is Monty the Python. :aah:

You think that's cute !!! :aah: . And u really don't know what a republican is :aah:

Please, no, politics, no, stahp,,, xDDDD And just so you know, I'm Democratic. (when I'm not busy thinking that the divide between the parties is useless and pushing america apart sharply) xD