Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly, especially old books. I once found an old medical book in Latin from the mid 19th century. c: I love their smell and I love to think about the memories they carry. And yes, I know how dramatic I sound.

..ohtay then. Just saying that I'm not better than anyone.

First Certificate. xD ...don't mention that evil thing. Lucky you, I think I have a bit more than a year left. xD

Never heard of it :aah: spoon? :naughty: Yeah I'm so happy it's over :aah: But don't you like english? YOu're the one who are going to be a translater and everything xD

Poltergeists and Intelgigent ghosts can :mf_rosetinted: cann shove you too

No, No they cannot :mikacool: xD because think, dahling, ghosts don't have physical bodies if they exist at all :naughty: if I were you I would be more worried about the zombie apocalypse... I might add vampires, but Twilight kind of ruined them in the public eye xD

Yes' date=' yes good. :mikacool::das: Mailing yourself? That would be expensive :mf_rosetinted:

Badger names? BRILLIANT. Positively brilliant. :naughty: you know, I don't actually have a nickname, aside from my self assigned one :naughty:

[/quote']

Probably cheaper than a plane ticket. :mf_rosetinted:

Everyone at school thinks I'm a major hipster and I'm just like... No. :bored: so that's why I'm hipster badger. But you should give yourself a badger name! :aah:

Fook yeah just made this gif!:boing:

golden-boy-o.gif

Nahce !!!

No' date=' No they cannot :mikacool: xD because think, dahling, ghosts don't have physical bodies if they exist at all :naughty: if I were you I would be more worried about the zombie apocalypse... I might add vampires, but Twilight kind of ruined them in the public eye xD[/quote']

Darling , yes , yes they can :fisch: Twilight made vampires look like love/sex/kissing machines :doh:

Probably cheaper than a plane ticket. :mf_rosetinted:

Everyone at school thinks I'm a major hipster and I'm just like... No. :bored: so that's why I'm hipster badger. But you should give yourself a badger name! :aah:

Oh, touche :naughty:

Hipsters are.. I don't like the word. :mf_rosetinted: Everyone thinks I'm some sort of hipster too, but I have to explain to them that I don't care if what I listen to or watch or whatever is 'mainstream' or not, just as long as I like it :aah: xD I will! I have to think of a good one... but badger names are kewl xD

Oh' date=' touche :naughty:

Hipsters are.. I don't like the word. :mf_rosetinted: Everyone thinks I'm some sort of hipster too, but I have to explain to them that I don't care if what I listen to or watch or whatever is 'mainstream' or not, just as long as I like it :aah: xD I will! I have to think of a good one... but badger names are kewl xD[/quote']

Yeah exactly! When I deny it, my friends are like "oh that just makes more hipster" :hair: and that's why I hate everyone.

Nahce !!!

Darling , yes , yes they can :fisch: Twilight made vampires look like love/sex/kissing machines :doh:

I don't think soooo xD It makes no sense! xD Wait, you don't like twilight either? :hi5: although I don't really agree with that, sure twilight made the romance and stupidity levels high but in the original really good vampire novels and films there's a tendency to focus on sex, for example the Anne Rice things.... :333

Oh' date=' touche :naughty:

Hipsters are.. I don't like the word. :mf_rosetinted: Everyone thinks I'm some sort of hipster too, but I have to explain to them that I don't care if what I listen to or watch or whatever is 'mainstream' or not, just as long as I like it :aah: xD I will! I have to think of a good one... but badger names are kewl xD[/quote']

We have this kid in our class and his pants are down to his knees and we call him the "sag master"

She's so amazing!!

certainly sounds it! I've always wanted a pet snake.. I love them. Unfortunately for me, i love mice too. xDD

Yeah exactly! When I deny it, my friends are like "oh that just makes more hipster" :hair: and that's why I hate everyone.

:aah: :aah: Maybe they're all hipster posers in denial, and have to accuse you of being hipster in order to conceal their true identities..

We have this kid in our class and his pants are down to his knees and we call him the "sag master"

sag master, good one :das: xD The other day I was minding my business in class and this one guy, his pants were so low that they just fell down while he was walking... :floor:

I don't think soooo xD It makes no sense! xD Wait' date=' you don't like twilight either? :hi5: although I don't really agree with that, sure twilight made the romance and stupidity levels high but in the original really good vampire novels and films there's a tendency to focus on sex, for example the Anne Rice things.... :333[/quote']

TWILIGHT HATERS UNITE :hi5:

sag master' date=' good one :das: xD The other day I was minding my business in class and this one guy, his pants were so low that they just fell down while he was walking... :floor:[/quote']

That happened to the sag master once too :floor: