Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

how does an entire town get like that? xD I mean really... xD

Well, first off, %95 of the people that live here voted for Romney, if that gives you an idea.

It's just that it's so small that everyone acts the same, wears the same clothes, etc. and if you actually have a personality, you get judged for it.

Well, first off, %95 of the people that live here voted for Romney, if that gives you an idea.

It's just that it's so small that everyone acts the same, wears the same clothes, etc. and if you actually have a personality, you get judged for it.

oh wow :mf_rosetinted: it seems like thats a bit of a trend in smaller towns and areas, it sucks really :aah:

Hmm' date=' whatever :naughty:

:333333 I take your word for it. xD

Um, but Mycroft is Sherlock's brother.. :roftl: So yes, yes they are related. Undoubtedly. xD And sherlock got *most* of the sarcasm, sooooo.... xDD

I absolutely hate you, you know it drives me crazy when you and dmimif;lkdoidf and then I have to WORK to translate and ldoidamiodmsi I am lazy, don't do this to me. :mf_rosetinted: YOU KNOW THAT ISN"T WHAT I MEANT. :floor: And anyways, I thought you were the one surprise butt raping me, you should have already seen that xD :mikacool: :mikacool:

Good. :3

I'm not so sure. Nope.

Mwahahhahaha. :devil: Nope, that would be some form of slang, so no dictionary can help you. xD Or is it? :das: Nope, that would be the duck. I am SURPRISE butt raping you, which means you can't see it coming. c:

You think that's cute !!! :aah: . And u really don't know what a republican is :aah:

That is adorable. :3 No, I asked *you* to explain what a republican is. To see if you know what you're fighting for.

ksdfkjaocdidsjj *giggle mode on* xD

....did you see the..? Hihihihihihihihihihihiihhihihihihihihihi

I'm not so sure. Nope.

Mwahahhahaha. :devil: Nope, that would be some form of slang, so no dictionary can help you. xD Or is it? :das: Nope, that would be the duck. I am SURPRISE butt raping you, which means you can't see it coming. c:

That is adorable. :3 No, I asked *you* to explain what a republican is. To see if you know what you're fighting for.

I belive what I am fighting for is To not have as much taxes to give to the people who don't have as much

I'm not so sure. Nope.

:3

Well get sure. xD Yep. c:

do you know how evil that is? xDDD stahp, and just translate it so i dont die xD maybe....:mikacool: xD Surprise? Or do I have eyes in the back of my head?? xDDD

:teehee:

Never heard of it :aah: spoon? :naughty: Yeah I'm so happy it's over :aah: But don't you like english? YOu're the one who are going to be a translater and everything xD

Nevermind.:aah: Close but no. The F word (the one that represents a language, not the swear). I do, but I hate my private English classes. I used to love them, but then they moved me to a new group and now it's just ufgihwrguilh AWFUL.

I belive what I am fighting for is To not have as much taxes to give to the people who don't have as much

not gonna lie, i dont really know all too much on either candidates stance on that issue, but regardless i dont think its smart to base an entire political decision (potentially the fate of a whole country ) on only ONE important issue. is that really all you have to say? :aah:

Yeah, it really does. That's why I want to get the hell out of here.

so do I, to be honest xD I think the difference between us though is that I want to leave where I am to go somewhere SMALLER than where I am now... for some reason. xD I suppose thats odd, but i never really have cared about what is odd and what isnt :naughty:

Nevermind.:aah: Close but no. The F word (the one that represents a language, not the swear). I do, but I hate my private English classes. I used to love them, but then they moved me to a new group and now it's just ufgihwrguilh AWFUL.

:aah: Ah I see :itsok: If it's the teatcher you hate, scream at him/her and it Will be better. True story :mf_rosetinted:

Aha..interesting. And do you believe that everyone has the right for health care? Or that everyone should have the same rights in general?

:3

Well get sure. xD Yep. c:

do you know how evil that is? xDDD stahp' date=' and just translate it so i dont die xD maybe....:mikacool: xD Surprise? Or do I have eyes in the back of my head?? xDDD[/color']

:teehee:

No and no. c:

.....hmm, I don't know... Mycroft and the unicorns say you don't. Which means no, you don't. c: