Say Something Random [part 24] - Och du måste flytta på dig

liveforglitter

I did ask you something' date=' but you just told me your age xD Irrelevant, everyone can have opinions c: or, just, never mind if youre determined not to answer c:[/quote']

No , give me your question and I'll awnser it :aah:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh poor thing, I feel so bad for you. Oh well, nevermind. c: What's that supposed to mean? :shun:

I see. And what exactly did you work for? How did you deserve your health care? Do you realise that if he'd won, consumers would have to pay for basic services, even normal checks-ups? And some people, as you've said yourself, don't have as much money. How does that fit in with this?

You should feel bad for me, this is torture :shun: its supposed to mean that you have only seen the first episode, and you dont really know the inside jokes, so youre hardly fit to write lyrics about the show c: :naughty:

Uhhh....

Again I'm 11 :aah:

People should have to work for what they want/need

Actually they are. I mean Sweden is the second country in the world with the highest taxes. I think you pay 60-70% of your income in taxes. And in my opinion Sweden is one of the best countries to live in, most thanks to the taxes and because the gouvernement has/had monopoly and is controling important functions in society, like health care, tv, radio, telephony, drugatores etc.

Oh, I thought you meant French.:aah: No, my English group sucks. And the teacher too. But we used to have a good teacher, but he left and now it's so boring and bhgkb PAK.

Night Hanna, sweet dreams.:hug:

Aha :doh: then we can have F together xD oh :huh: hope it Will be better soon!

Xenia is asking me questions :shun: and none of your beeswax

But why will you answer ksenija and not me? :shun: xD

Yes, Xenia aka Ksenija is asking her lots and lots of questions. And stop confusing the poor child with my multiple personalities which reflect on my name. Because I am awesome.

Yes, Xenia aka Ksenija is asking her lots and lots of questions. And stop confusing the poor child with my multiple personalities which reflect on my name. Because I am awesome.

hehehe I cant help it, I like confusing people :roftl: and yes, I know, you are awesome indeed ;333

Oh poor thing, I feel so bad for you. Oh well, nevermind. c: What's that supposed to mean? :shun:

I see. And what exactly did you work for? How did you deserve your health care? Do you realise that if he'd won, consumers would have to pay for basic services, even normal checks-ups? And some people, as you've said yourself, don't have as much money. How does that fit in with this?

I devere it cuz my mother and father ( just like I will ) have worked hard to earn money so we can have health care , while other people ( from our taxes ) are getting free health care , Yes they would have to pay for services . I feel bad for those who are disabled and can't work for what they need but for those who are just lazy and won't get a job those should be the ones who shoudn't get free services

You should feel bad for me' date=' this is torture :shun: its supposed to mean that you have only seen the first episode, and you dont really know the inside jokes, so youre hardly fit to write lyrics about the show c: :naughty:[/color']

I really do. Bitch please, I'd write about Mycroft, cakes and umbrellas all the time anyway.

Actually they are. I mean Sweden is the second country in the world with the highest taxes. I think you pay 60-70% of your income in taxes. And in my opinion Sweden is one of the best countries to live in, most thanks to the taxes and because the gouvernement has/had monopoly and is controling important functions in society, like health care, tv, radio, telephony, drugatores etc.

Aha :doh: then we can have F together xD oh :huh: hope it Will be better soon!

I'm sorry, but I have to. http://iamnotasnobiamswedish.wordpress.com/2007/07/09/%e2%80%9cyou-know-you-are-swedish-when%e2%80%a6%e2%80%9d/#comment-579 Kekekekekkekekeekekeke.

High five! :hi5: I've got a year, I think I'll survive.:naughty:

I really do. Bitch please, I'd write about Mycroft, cakes and umbrellas all the time anyway.

I'm sorry, but I have to. http://iamnotasnobiamswedish.wordpress.com/2007/07/09/%e2%80%9cyou-know-you-are-swedish-when%e2%80%a6%e2%80%9d/#comment-579 Kekekekekkekekeekekeke.

prove it... c: and diets, dont forget diets... :roftl: always the heartbreak of diets. but still you know next to nothing about dear mycroft, from just the one episode. xD

well get unbored quick ;D Or else i will be forced to use my brain to come up with some way to entertain you' date=' and i dont know if i can do that :aah: xD[/quote']

I have nothing to dooooo. Just eat. And I'm not hungry.

I devere it cuz my mother and father ( just like I will ) have worked hard to earn money so we can have health care , while other people ( from our taxes ) are getting free health care , Yes they would have to pay for services . I feel bad for those who are disabled and can't work for what they need but for those who are just lazy and won't get a job those should be the ones who shoudn't get free services

No, that would mean THEY deserve it. And hate to pop your balloon, but this is the real world. Not all people are lazy, in fact a lot of them have finished college and are prepared to work night and day, but they just can't find a job. Those that are lucky get stuck as waitors and waitresses and store clerks because having an education means nothing just like in any other country. The unemployment rates are huge and are only rising by the year. My mother has worked hard her whole life and has been stuck in some stupid projects that barely give enough money for two weeks' food for four years now, just like when she was starting off. And before that she had to take three buses to work because her office was in another city. She woke up every day at 5.30am, got home at 9pm and then cooked lunch for the next day and cleaned the house over the weekends. She did that for 20 years, if not more, and her salary was a lot less than it should have been. Now should she have to pay for her health care?

I was waiting for it :roftl:

:hi5::naughty: Hopefully don't want to ser you dead :aah:

I have nothing to dooooo. Just eat. And I'm not hungry.

hmm.... make something to do :mikacool: oh, do you want to be in my and Xens band? xD its for sherlock, its called Mycroft and the Unicorns... :roftl:

three is a better number than two, plus you could help the songwriting balance... if xen had her way we would only write crack songs about dahling mycroft ;3

No, that would mean THEY deserve it. And hate to pop your balloon, but this is the real world. Not all people are lazy, in fact a lot of them have finished college and are prepared to work night and day, but they just can't find a job. Those that are lucky get stuck as waitors and waitresses and store clerks because having an education means nothing just like in any other country. The unemployment rates are huge and are only rising by the year. My mother has worked hard her whole life and has been stuck in some stupid projects that barely give enough money for two weeks' food for four years now, just like when she was starting off. And before that she had to take three buses to work because her office was in another city. She woke up every day at 5.30am, got home at 9pm and then cooked lunch for the next day and cleaned the house over the weekends. She did that for 20 years, if not more, and her salary was a lot less than it should have been. Now should she have to pay for her health care?

Uhh , I know some people who are just are lazy , and I honesly forgot to add the part about those group of people

I can't, it's called sarcasm. c: I'm not watching it.

I dont care, sarcasm is terribly ineffective written c: xD Okeeeeeej then, micah must join our band :tinted: and she and i can explain to you everything else having to do with mycroft? :roftl: xD actually writing crack is much more fun than real songwriting, so for all i care we COULD only write ridiculousness xD

hmm.... make something to do :mikacool: oh' date=' do you want to be in my and Xens band? xD its for sherlock, its called Mycroft and the Unicorns... :roftl:

three is a better number than two, plus you could help the songwriting balance... if xen had her way we would only write crack songs about dahling mycroft ;3

Oh, so now it's my band too..:shun:

I don't see the problem with that.